SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckotheirish View Post
    Don't disrespect the Redmen my man!
    this i like!^^St johns fan checking in, had the 2nd half under 70 big!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

congrats jonnies backers/fans....

1-1 +0.9 on the day so far...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Fuk them LK1, just joking. UC blew it. St. Johns played tough and hung in there and Won it. UC i think will be fine though.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Fuk them LK1, just joking. UC blew it. St. Johns played tough and hung in there and Won it. UC i think will be fine though.
    I feel your pain, that one they win 7/10 times

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

jeez marquette is geting killed by this zone

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry_juice View Post
    jeez marquette is geting killed by this zone
    they will be fine, this group plays smart and relentless...

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Im on marquette with you, and they are offensively retarded. Guy misses a break away dunk. 0-4 on FT's. This one's a loss

blackberry_juice

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Im on marquette with you, and they are offensively retarded. Guy misses a break away dunk. 0-4 on FT's. This one's a loss
    I wasn't sold on Syracuse and if they hang on today I will learn the hard way. These guys play excellent college basketball. Their zone is the greatest I've ever seen, they have the exact personnel they need to execute it. Offensively they aren't tremendous scorers but they move the ball (usually) and their length allows them forgiveness when they miss long shots. Rebounds just fall right into their hands. It's not March quite yet, but I'm getting ready to pencil these guys in as national champs. Their biggest enemy is themselves, when they stop playing team ball and try to score individually.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

marq is gettin inside the zone and just doing dumb shit... cuse playing great, but marq beating themselves...

This game is far from over... remember were getting 11!

SASH

why on earth would anyone bet on this marquette team??, theyve shown you in 2 of their last 3 games that they are complete mush....getting spanked at home by a so-so vandy team by 30points, then in the georgetown game with an unheard of 20 point 2nd half swing....that really takes the wind out of your sails and can be a debilitating loss thats hard top overcome. You thought they were just gonna bounce back from that right away? And against syracuse?, please! What did you think was gonna happen against argueably the best team in the nation. Not to be blunt, but this 1's on you if you took marquette here.

blackberry_juice

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    marq is gettin inside the zone and just doing dumb shit... cuse playing great, but marq beating themselves...

This game is far from over... remember were getting 11!
    Ur right. Hopefully Cuse players start getting selfish and let Marq climb back.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    why on earth would anyone bet on this marquette team??, theyve shown you in 2 of their last 3 games that they are complete mush....getting spanked at home by a so-so vandy team by 30points, then in the georgetown game with an unheard of 20 point 2nd half swing....that really takes the wind out of your sails and can be a debilitating loss thats hard top overcome. You thought they were just gonna bounce back from that right away? And against syracuse?, please! What did you think was gonna happen against argueably the best team in the nation. Not to be blunt, but this 1's on you if you took marquette here.
    come on sash, you're better than this...

making halftime picks? Let's see how they respond in the second half

SASH

lkid, having said what i said you guys still have a chance, I have no stake in the game. Syracuse likes to let teams back in it in the 2nd, good luck my man

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

This fukkin Louisville game is the worst piece of shit game I've ever seen...Irish are lil punks running that stupid burn offense, running the shot clock down to 2 and firing one up. Like a high school girls team.

And what the fukk, Peyton Siva just continues to disappoint.

Can't wait to put a 10-0 run on these *****,

I hate this Notre Dame game every year...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    lkid, having said what i said you guys still have a chance, I have no stake in the game. Syracuse likes to let teams back in it in the 2nd, good luck my man
    Thanks man, I know your good people... GL to you and your jonnies going forward...

SASH

pisses me off, wanted to take under 75.5 2nd half in this syracuse game but didnt get it in on time

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Congrats Marquette backers...looks like Syracuse opened the door.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    This fukkin Louisville game is the worst piece of shit game I've ever seen...Irish are lil punks running that stupid burn offense, running the shot clock down to 2 and firing one up. Like a high school girls team.

And what the fukk, Peyton Siva just continues to disappoint.

Can't wait to put a 10-0 run on these *****,

I hate this Notre Dame game every year...
    right on cue 10-1 run...

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

I still don't think Marq. covers this game, but hopefully im wrong. They just are terrible shooters

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Congrats Marquette backers...looks like Syracuse opened the door.
    Lets give marq credit for knocking that door down, no matter what you gotta love the the fight this marq has.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

4th straight meeting between louisville/nd to go to OverTIME... That's insane

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

WTF, man....

Louisville is so frustrating... God dam it's so tough to be so emotionally involved into something you just can't control.

2-2 on the day +0.8 units, Hopefully can finish the night 2-0....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Looking ahead to sunday, game tips at Noon est

Ok, I really don't get this line at all. DePaul has some serious scorers in C Melvin (18.9 PPG), B Young (16.8 PPG). They both should continue to build off their win against pittsburgh.

Nova has dropped 3 straight and are really struggling. They do rebound the ball very well, which is a concern in this matchup but I just don't see this wildcat squad being an 8 point favorite against any conference opponent this entire season.

The Blue Demons are feeling really good about themselves right now, and might be able to get a road win in conference (which for them has been next to impossible last few years).

Coach Purnell has these young demons starting to believe and trust each other. I'll happily put a unit on DePaul +8 and also Im considering a .2/.3 unit play on the ml as this is a very winnable game...

For now DePaul +8 1.1 to win 1
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 01-07-12 at 09:30 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Nice win for Rutgers, like i said before i just don't see what everyone else see's in this UConn team.

3-3 +0.7 units on the day

YTD: 10-7 (58.8%) +2.4 units

Slow start to the season but just like BIg East basketball games, Im going to continue to grind... Already posted a play with a short write up for tomorrow's only game.

GL Fellas, and I appreicate all the thoughts in the thread, please chime in for any in game talk,general discussion of plays or just to bash me...

I can't follow these other conference's as in depth as the big east, so please if you have a play w/ reasoning, I'd love to hear it...

cash'em!
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 01-08-12 at 12:19 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

If you do like the DePaul play, I'd suggest jumping on it now because it's probally going to drop a point

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

YTD: 10-8 55.6 % +1.3 units

Slow start to the season continues, but I'll get on a roll...

Monday's Card...

WVU +5 1.1 to win 1
    Georgetown -6 1.1 to win 1

Write ups' coming tomorrow...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I've been saying all year that this UConn team is way overrated, I'm going to stick to my guns until they prove me wrong. The huskies have dropped 2 straight and now we get to see how these young kids deal with some adversity. They were so use to winning during last year's late run, and this year's weak non conference schedule that I'm anxious to see how they fair against tough Big East competition.

Tonight they have a great chance to prove me wrong when they go up against a West Virginia team that has two outstanding senior players. Kevin Jones (19.8 PPG, 11.9 RPG) is on pace for POY and has a perfect 1-2 punch with guard Truck Bryant (18.4 PPG).

Bobby Huggins team will not be rattled on the road tonight and will look to knock off their second straight ranked opponent.

I think S Napier will have his hands full with T Bryant all night long, and that will take away from his offensive game.

Also this game is being played @ the XL center which really takes away from the Huskies home court advantage as opposed to win they play in Stoors.

I'll be more than happy to take the points here and roll with the Mountaineers on the road...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Agree that UConn is overrated but this is a bounceback game for them at home and a tough spot for WVU coming off a big win.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Hopefully the Bearcats bounce back tonight after that woeful shooting Saturday, im seeing 5.5 right now, also 124.5-UC has top D in the league with least points given up a game and GT is 3rd could be a spot for the Under.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

This matchup features two of the better team defense's in the nation. The total is around 125 and even though points should be tough to come by, I think that is a very fair line. I expect both teams to shoot the ball better tonight as well, being that both squads are coming off bad shooting performances.

Cincy beat the Hoyas both meeting's last year and rather easily, I might add. But this year's Hoyas' team is much improved. Jason Clark (15.5 PPG) is a absolute stud and has great pieces around him. Also its tough to prepare for John Thompson's offense with this quick turnaround as both teams just played saturday.

I see this as a spot that Georgetown can shoot a higher % from the field and win the turnover battle. I think the Hoyas' control the tempo, and with the home crowd behind them they should be able to get back on track tonight. Look for some big shots from Hollis Thompson (14.3 PPG) leading the Hoyas' to a home win and hopefully a cover...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Week 1 Power Rankings

Will have this up a little later and add some points about each team, (concerning strengths and weaknesses) Also will update this weekly...

Here's my rankings entering week 2 of Big East Play...

#1 Syracuse
    #2 Georgetown
    #3 West Virginia
    #4 Louisville
    #5 Marquette
    #6 Seton Hall
    #7 UConn
    #8 Cincinnati
    #9 Pittsburgh
    #10 Rutgers
    #11 St. John's
    #12 Notre Dame
    #13 Villanova
    #14 South Florida
    #15 Providence
    #16 DePaul
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 01-09-12 at 05:01 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

ADDED:

West Virginia +200 0.5 to win 1

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Agree that UConn is overrated but this is a bounceback game for them at home and a tough spot for WVU coming off a big win.
    You may be right, but Huggy's guys are always prepared and ready to go. Im looking at it like they got the confidence and momentum entering the matchup and just because UConn really needs this one, doesn't mean they can get it..

GL Wizzle

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Hopefully the Bearcats bounce back tonight after that woeful shooting Saturday, im seeing 5.5 right now, also 124.5-UC has top D in the league with least points given up a game and GT is 3rd could be a spot for the Under.
    We will really see what kind of team your boys have tonight, I think they play well but in the end the Hoyas will be too much...

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, wvu ml will be in a parlay for me. thinking about okla or bama, maybe all 3.

First 12345 Last