Dlofosho
    Dlofosho's Avatar Become A Pro!

my Sunday NCAA picks (2/22)

It has been a difficult 2 weeks because of the rivalry games, a few brack-busters games and the bubble teams trying to improve their resume. I do think that the below games are some key matchups that we will see again in a few a weeks so I expect to see at least one (1) of the three (3) underdogs to win. Below are my picks for the night. Let me know what you think.

Northwestern +6
    Northwestern is coming off a good victory against Ohio State, who only lost by 2 points today vs (22)Illinois. Minnesota plays good defense but has not impressed me all year.

Wake Forest +8
    Teague is a great leader for WF; WF is a better rebounding team so if Duke misses their 3's tonight, WF will capitalize with fast break points and come out with a victory. I do see Duke winning this game but it will come down to the end of the game.

Arizona +8
    Arizona is one of the hottest teams in NCAA D1 bball right now; they are also matched up with a hot PAC 10 opponent and rival in ASU. ASU has been good this year in conference but at times inconsistent. Which ASU will we get tonight? I tell you what, I guarentee we see a Arizona come out strong and give ASU a nice Sunday Suprise.

bigboyfosho
    bigboyfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I booked, both wake and northwestern already, and Arizona +4.5 by half, gl us

bigboyfosho
    bigboyfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bought points on the first two picks

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on A ST...its not looking good 4 you so far, good luck with that>

BOL