MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Late Games

I'd took few bad loses this wkend and after serious consideration I'm play my afternoon games at below.

10* Michigan vs Iowa -1

10* Wake Forest vs Duke -6.5 ( buying down )

5* Arizona vs Arizona St -8

I know most of you like Wake Forest and so do I. Duke havent cover their spread for straight 7 games and most of money is on Wake Forest. I hope they come out today and cover the line.

I'm gonna reverse all my leans to the other side, I seems to pick more loses than winner this wkend. So taking the other side will be the pick for me rest of the afternoon.

wish me luck

duke04
    duke04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

I'm thinking Wake may cover. It's a tough one to call since both team's are pretty inconsistant, especially Duke as of late. They've struggled down the stretch for the past three seasons and that's usually what happens when you rely on the three point shot. I'm not betting on the game, but I'd take Wake Forest at +7.5 and maybe buy a point. I see a close one.

CaptainFurFace
    CaptainFurFace's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodluck MicGan!

I got Duke at 6.5 this morning and also Mich +1.

Torn on the Ariz-Ariz St game. Probably wait until last minute to see how many points I can get with AZ!

GL...

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by duke04 View Post
    I'm thinking Wake may cover. It's a tough one to call since both team's are pretty inconsistant, especially Duke as of late. They've struggled down the stretch for the past three seasons and that's usually what happens when you rely on the three point shot. I'm not betting on the game, but I'd take Wake Forest at +7.5 and maybe buy a point. I see a close one.
    That's what I think too. But I intend to pick more loser than winner. So I'm just gonna take other side for change.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF Duke is -8 now. Dont know if I can pull the trigger on that.