GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    so since the team that should win isnt laying more points your going to fade them

sound reasoning bro

Yes it is if you don't want to always bet like a square, brah. If you think the team who is suppose to win is always going to and for that matter cover the spread than I hope your prepared to lose a lot. Don't just always jump on the top 25 ranked team who is getting a close line. I'm a situational better and that situation did not make much sense. Listen the people who set the lines, run the books and take your money know more than you. So yes the line determined a lot of the reason why I took S Fla. Logically SH is better and thus should be favored but in my view they should have been favored by more than 2-2.5 points. If you dig a little deeper you would have know that over 80% of the public was backing SH too and the line was coming down. Not hard to see that something is up in that situation. I don't get into every little reason why I make a play. Honestly don't have that kind of time or interest. You either are on the same side as me or not. Don't care either way. But stop coming in here trying to make me look stupid. I'm hitting 65% of my plays and more importantly making money. I have avoided the big loses and I'm doing this for fun. If you want to prove how great you are start your own thread. This coming in here and waiting for the one play you don't agree with just so you can post some smart ass sh#t is getting old. Would it kill you to actually say something positive in here other than bragging about your own play? How about "man I really thought SH was going to roll over S. Fla but you made a good call there." WTF I've seen more respect for losing threads than I'm getting here. You'll get my respect when you start showing some.

It's all about winning. Nothing else matters. So right side, bad beat, etc. that all means nothing unless you cash your ticket.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

ok

seton hall wins and covers 9 times out of 10 in that game

ending was a fluke

just like uconn covering against wv

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Yes it is if you don't want to always bet like a square, brah. If you think the team who is suppose to win is always going to and for that matter cover the spread than I hope your prepared to lose a lot. Don't just always jump on the top 25 ranked team who is getting a close line. I'm a situational better and that situation did not make much sense. Listen the people who set the lines, run the books and take your money know more than you. So yes the line determined a lot of the reason why I took S Fla. Logically SH is better and thus should be favored but in my view they should have been favored by more than 2-2.5 points. If you dig a little deeper you would have know that over 80% of the public was backing SH too and the line was coming down. Not hard to see that something is up in that situation. I don't get into every little reason why I make a play. Honestly don't have that kind of time or interest. You either are on the same side as me or not. Don't care either way. But stop coming in here trying to make me look stupid. I'm hitting 65% of my plays and more importantly making money. I have avoided the big loses and I'm doing this for fun. If you want to prove how great you are start your own thread. This coming in here and waiting for the one play you don't agree with just so you can post some smart ass sh#t is getting old. Would it kill you to actually say something positive in here other than bragging about your own play? How about "man I really thought SH was going to roll over S. Fla but you made a good call there." WTF I've seen more respect for losing threads than I'm getting here. You'll get my respect when you start showing some.

It's all about winning. Nothing else matters. So right side, bad beat, etc. that all means nothing unless you cash your ticket.
    Great post - Way too many posters make excuses after a loss but accept every win as proof of their genius. Losing bets are losers and winning bets are winners and the rest is just bullsh!t.

Every ending is a fluke - there are supercomputers crunching all these numbers and self-described geniuses look at an ATS record and declare the LOCK OF THE CENTURY.

sports betting is simple:
    COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH, SMART MONEY MANAGEMENT, DISCIPLINE
    if you are whining about missed free throws or bad refs or great shooters going 1-13, find a different hobby because this one will ruin you.

Hate the Haters
    Thanks for doing the work
    Keep on keeping on
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 01-14-12 at 09:17 AM.

GGPLAYER

ok

ending was a fluke

I guess you missed my whole point. I can tell your one of these guys who is right even when your wrong. Then you try to make someone else look bad for being on the winning side. You'll go far. I never responded to a single post of yours till today. I never proclaimed I was the best, or tail me. But yet you keep coming in here day after day, why? Do me a favor stop posting here. You think I'm stupid so why check in. It is pretty weird that you posted 3 minutes after me. I guess if I was a betting man I woud say that you actually do care what I have to say.

BTW I read your thread where you had SH in a parlay and you stated if it loses you would not post for a day (not that anybody cares) so I guess your not a man of your word either.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    Great post - Way too many posters make excuses after a loss but accept every win as proof of their genius. Losing bets are losers and winning bets are winners and the rest is just bullsh!t.

Every ending is a fluke - there are supercomputers crunching all these numbers and self-described geniuses look at an ATS record and declare the LOCK OF THE CENTURY.

sports betting is simple:
    COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH, SMART MONEY MANAGEMENT, DISCIPLINE
    if you are whining about missed free throws or bad refs or great shooters going 1-13, find a different hobby because this one will ruin you.

Hate the Haters
    Thanks for doing the work
    Keep on keeping on

Thanks for the good words Dan.

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaBowl View Post
    S/B CBB Plays 01/14
    Based on early lines All ½ Unit Plays
    1:00 PM ET Wake Forest Demon Deacons +4.5
    4:00 PM ET Alabama Crimson Tide M/L
    7:00 PM ET Temple Owls M/L
    7:00 PM ET Middle Tennessee -3
    8:00 PM ET Oregon State Beavers -4
    9:00 PM ET Arkansas Razorbacks –4
    Wager Type: 2-team teaser
    MIDDLE TENN ST +½
    ARKANSAS PK
    Risking USD 60.00/50.00

Wager Type: 2-team teaser
    FLORIDA ST +10½
    NEW MEXICO ST –5
    Risking USD 60.00/50.00

ShivaBowl
    Update your status

G, CT&ND Passing on it?
    BOL today!

ShivaBowl
    Update your status

11:00 AM ET Connecticut Huskies -130

GGPLAYER

I have no time today because I dicked around with my man, brah. But I am leaning ND +2.

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

checking in today. gg i know we spoke in the past and have liked the cure a while. do you think they cover the 20 today. big number usually comes down to the stripe and we know how they shoot free throws. thoughts?

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

my two cents. like wva giving up 10-10.5. rutgers has been playing well as of late. to be getting 10.5 it just seems like a stinky line and wva. probably smashes them. 2pm start.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39194

ok

ending was a fluke

I really hope that avatar isn't a picture of you, because if it is, you truly look like an idiot, and your posts definitely back that up. Get back to class little boy.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

vegas clearly loved USF last night and make the public pay big time...

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vincent Council is out for PC today.... Im the biggest homer in the world, but they will be lucky to stay within 30.

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Vincent Council is out for PC today.... Im the biggest homer in the world, but they will be lucky to stay within 30.
    i like PC's chances better without him

selfish scumbag of a PG just tryna get his

BrianLaverty

selfish scumbag of a PG just tryna get his
    LOL

are you serious? THEY DONT HAVE A BACKUP, you mo mo.

Vincent Council's selfish? One of the best PGs in the Big East

cumatmebrah

LOL are you serious? THEY DONT HAVE A BACKUP, you mo mo. Vincent Council's selfish? One of the best PGs in the Big East
    has zero heart and takes terrible shots

cares much more about his stats than winnning

BrianLaverty

has zero heart and takes terrible shots

cares much more about his stats than winnning
    Clearly you don't watch PC very often.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Vincent Council is one of the best pg's in the best east you idiot...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I really hope that avatar isn't a picture of you, because if it is, you truly look like an idiot, and your posts definitely back that up. Get back to class little boy.
    I looked at this last 25 posts, yes, he's an idiot.

Guy thinks betting ranked favored teams on the road is +ev

Grade A hamburger, calls Counsil selfish, yet averages over 7 dishes a game, clearly doesn't watch Big East hoops.

cumatmebrah

Clearly you don't watch PC very often.

unless he's dramatically changed under cooley

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I looked at this last 25 posts, yes, he's an idiot.

Guy thinks betting ranked favored teams on the road is +ev

Grade A hamburger, calls Counsil selfish, yet averages over 7 dishes a game, clearly doesn't watch Big East hoops.

urine idiot

seton hall -2 at sf was +ev

what about that do you not comprehend

idc that they lost, i'd make that bet again and again

stevenash

unless he's dramatically changed under cooley
    What do you know about Mr. Cooley?

BrianLaverty

15 pts, 14 assists, 8 rebounds on 5-11 shooting and just 2 turnovers on Tuesday vs. Louisville.... but he's a selfish player lol

stevenash

urine idiot

seton hall -2 at sf was +ev

what about that do you not comprehend
    Just stop, you are an embarrassment.

Ranked teams as road faves cover 43 percent.
    How is that +ev

You throw around gambling terms trying to make yourself look like you know what you are talking about.

Just stop

stevenash

15 pts, 14 assists, 8 rebounds on 5-11 shooting and just 2 turnovers on Tuesday vs. Louisville.... but he's a selfish player lol
    Averages over 7 assists a game, every game, and he's selfish.

Noobie needs to know his place

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

15 pts, 14 assists, 8 rebounds on 5-11 shooting and just 2 turnovers on Saturday vs. Louisville.... but he's a selfish player lol
    The entire time had that stat line against Louisville...

stevenash

idc that they lost, i'd make that bet again and again
    And lose you juice box money again and again.

Got pypal, I'll send you a twenty, buy yourself a clue

BrianLaverty

Cooley has done an amazing job transforming this team.... They've gone from one of the worst defensive teams in the country to one of the hardest working teams.... They don't give up on any play despite being completely undermanned talent wise. They are just a fun team to watch simply because of hard they play. If Council was a selfish player, he wouldn't be playing 39 mpg under Cooley.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Cooley has done an amazing job transforming this team.... They've gone from one of the worst defensive teams in the country to one of the hardest working teams.... They don't give up on any play despite being completely undermanned talent wise. They are just a fun team to watch simply because of hard they play. If Council was a selfish player, he wouldn't be playing 39 mpg under Cooley.
    wait until next year... top 25 squad....

cumatmebrah

thats good to hear, i'm glad they finally got a coach who knows what he's doing

Keno Davis was an atrocious coach, I said that since his first game at PC, which was a loss to Northeastern at home

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

wait until next year... top 25 squad....
    I can't wait.... I live 10 mins from Providence, and theres something special about Ledo staying home and playing for PC...

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And lose you juice box money again and again.

Got pypal, I'll send you a twenty, buy yourself a clue

if that game is played at that line in that situation with those two teams a hundred times, seton hall covers more than not

that is what +EV means bro, let me know if you need me to explain it more

stevenash

I live a mile and a half from the Fairfield campus, met the man numerous times, my wife's best friend is a Fairfield grad, nicest guy in the world, had a chance to speak with him several times too, he says defense wins, always has, always will, point guards make or break tournaments..................

Needham almost cried when he took the PC job, he had too, Providence RI is Mr. Cooley's home town, born and raised, and two, it's an upgrade, but know this, he took a shitty Fairfield program and made them mid-major players, he'll make Providence players again too.

Love that guy

BrianLaverty

LOL

15 turnovers, 16 points in 18 minutes.... Yeah, they don't need Council... wtf

First 123456 ... Last