PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last 26.00...experiment!

Just put 26 on penguins moneyline hockey..hoping to get a little bit more cash to play with throughout the day..they have been playing great and Im thinking they will cash. I hope so anyways, or Im done for a few days...gl to everyone!

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope this works today for you, GL to you always

kevsworld

Pitt,

have you looked at the Xavier 1H -10?

Your NHL record is abysmal...sorry...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kevsworld View Post
    Pitt,

have you looked at the Xavier 1H -10?

Your NHL record is abysmal...sorry...
    Hummm....I have to agree win or lose this game... By looking at your record seems like your best shot is to quit.... GL though... G.

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your getting a nice price on armPitt.
    My only concern would be that they played yesterday and the game is at noon.
    The Caps will be out for blood after playing like a bunch of tards on friday night and losing to the lowly Av`s.

Good luck mate!

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey G queer..where is your record? Easy to say things about someone else's record, when you dont have anything to show on your end...ass

kevsworld

Quote Originally Posted by PittChicGambles View Post
    Hey G queer..where is your record? Easy to say things about someone else's record, when you dont have anything to show on your end...ass
    Blow him off PittChic, he does not matter...I agree, nothing to say, post your own, who cares anyway if I hit 1% or 100% of my bets...its my bets. Don't erase what you did...I just started keeping record of the bets I make...I'm just a novice and like learning how to cap for myself.

HustlersAmbition
    HustlersAmbition's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need to take a step back.

Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittChicGambles View Post
    Just put 26 on penguins moneyline hockey..hoping to get a little bit more cash to play with throughout the day..they have been playing great and Im thinking they will cash. I hope so anyways, or Im done for a few days...gl to everyone!
    i've seen some of your posts and all you do is blow away money

maybe it's time to quite gambling

G's pks
    Update your status

Tried to warn you...my picks are in my threads...6-2 last eight... But your foul mouth just shows your frustrations... I don't blame you for being unhappy... Hopefully things get better for you... GL...

Pittsburgh Penguins 2
    Washington Capitals 5
    Final

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol,you dudes are ruthless.
    Why the animosity?
    She/He(you never know under the cover of anonimity) posts plays and gets bashed.
    I guess u guys are all rich off your picks

jpstefan122
    jpstefan122's Avatar Become A Pro!

no offense but why would you pick the penguins to beat the capitals at home. The capitals have the second best home record they hate pittsburg and crosby and ovechkin is the best player in the game. I just dont get the thought here at all.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Don't let the kiddies get to you PittChic. Based on my own observations and experiences, people that are so interested in someone else's life really have no life of their own. Do your thing, let the others take it or leave it.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jpstefan122 View Post
    no offense but why would you pick the penguins to beat the capitals at home. The capitals have the second best home record they hate pittsburg and crosby and ovechkin is the best player in the game. I just dont get the thought here at all.

To some statistics mean nothing...to others like us they mean winning! Good point... and Pitchic? I meant quit the experiment at 0-4 it is not working now 0-5... I did not mean anything else... You started with the name calling...

But as I said I know the frustration losing brings... I have been there... My picks run in streaks... I went through a 2-10 streak in January...

SlowRoll
    SlowRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets ask the real question here.... Why the hell is all this babble in an NCAA Basketball thread.?? hmmmm...

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Hope to see ya back soon