grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Thoughts on Pitt -6 v Cinnci

Do the bearcats have all their players back yet or not? Eitherway Pitt is poor this year and getting 6 points with the cats looks a gift. Anyone else have a play on this one?

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Tough call. Cincinnati been playing good lately but Pitt always tough at home. either take the cin+points or no play

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    Tough call. Cincinnati been playing good lately but Pitt always tough at home. either take the cin+points or no play
    If Cinny coach realizes that shutdown Gibbs and Pitt is done then yes. I'm on it but I was on WV and Xav last couple days so???

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Wanted to play Wagner and ND spread but fukking bottled both of them for some reason. I was suprised to see almost 70% of the bets on Pitt. Makes me like Cinci even more.

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt blows. They will be horrible for a long time. Their run is over. No big men and 1 guard thats hit of miss.

E-ftw
    E-ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

watch out guys i like cinci and probably make a play on them... well depends how the others games go... so u might wanna take pitt.... just sayin... gl on your wagers....

hendry
    hendry's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the key to this one is whether woodall is really ready to be back. Having gibbs run the point was killing their production. Woodall looked terrible in his first game back. Maybe the rust is knocked off and he's ready?

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt wins by 7, cincys garbage

E-ftw
    E-ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

hmmmm...anybody think the over got a shot???