Alright got some solid plays for today. Went 3-1 on Wed night, have a solid 3 pack today. In order of confidence...

1. UNC-MD Over- 162. I said on Wed night I have this over at 164..even lower than I expected. This will hit 180 today. UNC's bigs will dominate and UNC's defenense gives up a lot of easy plays, so I see another high scoring affair here. Ty should have a monster game cause no one on MD comes close to his speed.

2. NC State -4 first half. UVA is playing well but both games were at home. NC State is actually playing even better. They have scored over 80 in the past five games and held their own at UNC. I see a blowout in this game but I like first half more than the game.

3. VT -3 Allen should be back this game. They are finally back home after a horrid road trip with big losses at MD and UVA. FSU does not travel well and I expect Delaney to score 20 this game.

Finally, if you see a first half of an ACC game this goes under by 6 or more..take the over 2nd half..been tracking this and its been hitting everytime. THis week Duke/Stjohns, MD/Clemson, UVA/Clemson, MD/VT, UNC/NCState, Miami/FSU, Duke/BC all went under first half and went way over 2nd half.

My prediction is that the Miami/BC game will go under 1st hald and then hit the over 2nd half..keep an eye on the score for the first half.

GL peeps.