nbr1chinchilla
    nbr1chinchilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Cheesy articles

These are some serious clowns that write the articles for sbr. Lt profits is more like lt loser and Jon Ryan simulator can skew the numbers for any team. My simulator shows that any team that has a starting center wake up before 813 am and eats less than 35 grams of carbs for breakfast has a 56% win rate ATS versus an opposing team that travels over 200 miles on a Thursday two weeks in a row. Ya maybe I tailed and lost a few bucks. But seriously these guys must be bookies.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

A sharp is nothing more than a degenerate with a little bit of sense.

Some guys play percentages (aka looking at numbers with no knowledge of the teams whatsoever) and have a little success and think theyre the rainman.

It's gambling, these guys selling their picks are no better than guys playing blackjack or craps no matter how much people claim to be anything more than lucky.
    I've never blindly tailed nor have I ever considered buying a pick, I do luckily have time to look into games.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10493

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    A sharp is nothing more than a degenerate with a little bit of sense.

Some guys play percentages (aka looking at numbers with no knowledge of the teams whatsoever) and have a little success and think theyre the rainman.

It's gambling, these guys selling their picks are no better than guys playing blackjack or craps no matter how much people claim to be anything more than lucky.
    I've never blindly tailed nor have I ever considered buying a pick, I do luckily have time to look into games.

Honest appraisal.

nbr1chinchilla
    nbr1chinchilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Ya I hear ya. Just a minor rant. I typically research games but tonight dabbled into some shit I knew nothin about. It didn't cost much but I've noticed the simulators and write-ups these guys publish are quite ridiculous. I still made money tonight so all is well. Good luck to everybody. I don't post too many picks on here because I am strictly football unless its husker basketball. That's a money train Tonight I dabbled in ncaab just for giggles. Everybody have fun. And may the tickets keep cashing.
    Last edited by nbr1chinchilla; 12-30-11 at 08:44 PM.