LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

CBB Double Play Friday

Princeton +12 -103 (Heritage)
    IPFW +12 -106 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 129-86-1, 60.0%, +37.33

CBB Card complete
    Points Awarded:

scottsins gave LT Profits 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingofthecourt gave LT Profits 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good luck LT.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Thanks man!

BOL

scottsins
    scottsins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the picks.

This may turn out to be the dumbest post ever, but you have 4 picks on the "Free Picks" page that are different from these two. Are they all equally rated? The four others (Mizzou, SD St., Port. St. and St. Bonaventure) are also not in the usual "best Cappers" spreadsheet with these two. I ask, because I tail your picks at a certain level of units for me, relative to other cappers I follow, and I want to make sure that I should treat all of these the same.

Thanks

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    Thanks for the picks.

This may turn out to be the dumbest post ever, but you have 4 picks on the "Free Picks" page that are different from these two. Are they all equally rated? The four others (Mizzou, SD St., Port. St. and St. Bonaventure) are also not in the usual "best Cappers" spreadsheet with these two. I ask, because I tail your picks at a certain level of units for me, relative to other cappers I follow, and I want to make sure that I should treat all of these the same.

Thanks
    That article was written last night because SBR requested a 4-Pack from me for the Friday feature, so those were based on handicapping alone without regard to line movement and some other things I look at on gameday. All four plays became strong leans today but not strong enough to become plays (St. Bonnie came closest).

scottsins
    scottsins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That article was written last night because SBR requested a 4-Pack from me for the Friday feature, so those were based on handicapping alone without regard to line movement and some other things I look at on gameday. All four plays became strong leans today but not strong enough to become plays (St. Bonnie came closest).
    Thanks. I went and noticed the time on that article and guessed that might have been the case.