SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wvu ml (-105)....

West Virginia, a 1 point dog, wins this game outright tonight. A better team, with too many upper classman that have have been in big road games throughout their college carriers. The media and the public has been on seton halls dick all year.....i havent bought into it however. We all saw what happened 2 days ago when this inflated Seton Hall team went up to Syracuse and played a real team....they got blown out by 25 points. They just arent ready for prime time yet, as their not close to being an upper echelon team. WVU in that same game keeps within 7-10 points of syracuse, and maybe even wins the game. Theres a reason seton hall was a 16 point underdog in that game. Their just not a very good team. Before this year you never head seton hall being compared with the elites in the big east. Im not sold on them. WVU is sweet 16 type team, maybe even elite 8. Seton Hall, if they make the tourney, gets bounced in the first round. Not ready to buy into the hall hype just yet. Pound west virginia ml tonight

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is my POD

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

I got West Virginia Plus 1. I'm all over this.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

ahah Sash your timing is impeccable, ive been capping this game for the last 30 min.....ive been lookin at the numbers

WVu has played a real tourney style preseason... with a loss @ miss St of 75-62, KState 85-80 Ot win, Baylor 83-80 loss..... and yea i agree Seton has only played Syracuse....

Then i think i see a rather significant Boarding mismatch for Wvu and also ball movement adv.....

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    I got West Virginia Plus 1. I'm all over this.
    yea i noticed the line is there, but my local hasnt updated yet and the ML's dont seem to come out till abot an hr before tipoff, so im hoping for +1 myself