lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Love Friday's card, here's my leans

Temple -6 at Delaware -potential play of the day. Temple is the best team Delaware will face this season. Delaware is undefeated at home but their only thing close to quality wins are versus LaSalle and Drexel. Delaware is overmatched in this spot, by a sharp-shooting, fundamentally sound Temple team that takes care of the ball. Only thing that worries me with this play is Temple coming off an overtime win against a scrappy Buffalo team.

Missouri -8.5 at Old Dominion (Missouri's first true away game, potential red flag. Otherwise, love this play)

Mississippi at Dayton -4.5

Princeton +12.5
    at Florida State

Towson at Virginia -31

West Virginia +1
    at Seton Hall

UNC-Greensboro at Richmond -15.5

Georgia Southern +11.5 at Auburn

George Mason at College of Charleston -3.5 - another potential play of the day. Having watched Charleston play 3 or 4 times this season, the computer rankings are not doing this team justice. They are extremely well-coached, shoot well and play fundamentally sound ball - they won't dig themselves a hole with stupid mistakes.

Oakland at South Dakota State -8.5

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

Like them all! BOL

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Thanks, GL to you too

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with your potential POD's and your points in support. All valid. Also dig that Missouri play. Not thrilled with the rest, but certainly has the looks of a profitable night. BOL.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Thanks MrShrink. BOL to you as well.

After looking over this card more in-depth, I'm really liking WVU +1 at Seton Hall. WVU has played the tougher schedule by far and is a young team that has improved substantially as the season has gone on. WVU has better depth here and that should be the difference as they take control of this game late. I think WVU wins by 5-7.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Finalized Plays:

West Virginia +1 (2 units)
    Missouri -8.5
    Virginia -30.5
    Dayton -4.5
    South Dakota State -6.5
    College of Charleston -3
    Georgia Southern +12