dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

iona-hofstra info 12/29

whats up sbr...i know a lot of guys come here claiming they have some inside info on a game...im not claiming to be mr. insider, and obviously proceed with caution on this, but i have a small bit of info regarding tonights IONA-hofstra game...friend of mine goes to IONA and is close with the bball team, i will give you this quote:

“well I saw mike glover yesterday and he said that coach has been working them and they are so pumped to not be traveling (tonight is their 8th away game in a row) and tonight isn’t a conference game but their big game Tuesday is and they’re playing in Madison Sq Garden so I think they all kind of forgot about tonight’s game”

this may not have any effect, but it really sounds like a big letdown spot for IONA here, i think i will be taking hofstra + the points, maybe even a small play on the ML. not trying to sway anybody but if you were already planning on taking this game, it could help your capping...BOL to everyone
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave dudekid 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: benjy

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Line's moved from Iona -8.5 to -10. Not ready to touch this game, but good luck.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Hofstra does have Mike Moore though... watch out for him.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Looking good so far... I took Hofstra and the points!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

well I'll be dammed...........

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Damn, I wish I would have seen this earlier. Hofstra up 14 with 12 minutes left. Very nice call dudekid. Every one else should take note. This is how an "inside info" thread should be. A) OP was very modest and wasn't arrogant or talking smack, hence not invoking the SBR jinx. B) It was in the Iona/Hofstra game, where a student at these small schools could easily have real inside info, unlike all these trolls coming on here and "claiming" they have inside info for a power school like Michigan or whatever.

Congrats

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

I did see this earlier but was too busy to look into it a bit more and act, lot of balance tied up in lots of other games tonight anyway and busy with work but damn kid was fukin spot on

TheGOAT13
    TheGOAT13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Great call

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

cashed my over, but Hofstra was a helluva call. no sweat on that one. post your info anytime, pal.