Indianahoosier60
    Indianahoosier60's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't Tease Me

Hey guys. First thread in NCAA BB. Hope everyone has a good day of betting. Great games on.

A teaser I wanted thoughts on..

Teaser: 4 points - 2 units (100) to win 180

Indiana +10

Louisville -1.5

Purdue - Pick

I said I wasn't going to bet IU since I attend there but at 10 I'll take them. They have some injury's but I believe they will stop Green and he is pretty much MSU team

I like Louisville at home. I don't like the 5.5 because Georgetown is tough. But I like louisville to get to it's best start in school history

Purdue...hate purdue but Iowa is awful. Even tho they are the home team I still see Purdue spreading them out and going to town for the W

Thanks for everyone who responds.

Oh one more thing. Is it good to tease BB? I do football and I'm pretty successful. Not sure if it's common in BB? It saved me last night with the Heat as I had them at -5 instead of -9.

BOL tonight !

fenkerm1
    fenkerm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like it. Purdue can't finish blowing a 19 point lead at Xavier and another large lead on a neutral floor, but both of those teams are extremely well coached. I just don't think Iowa is good at all. Not a lock by any means but very solid tease imo

fenkerm1
    fenkerm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Also wouldn't be shocked if IU wins outright

Indianahoosier60
    Indianahoosier60's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for responding!

Ya I was there to watch Purdue lose to Butler right at the last second. I think Purdue is a middle of the pack Big Ten team at best. But Iowa is at the bottom if not the worst. I think Purude will come out fired up knowing their schedule doesn't get any easier

IU I think can win straight up but it's no easy task traveling to Michigan State. Should be great game.

I avoided the Baylor game. I think that one can go either way and I believe it's on a neutral site ?

Anyways yeah there is no such thing as a lock in sports. I just thought this teaser looked like it gave me pretty good chance to hit

Thanks !

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by fenkerm1 View Post
    Also wouldn't be shocked if IU wins outright
    Their streak is 12-0 but they got injuries - you can't run and run without any losses, I think tonight they will lose the game but 10 points teaser is not bad neither, though the injuries is what I mentioned in the forum what worries me about IU hence if I would have to pick is to pick MSU Spartans and not IU, only because of injuries, other than that I'd go blindly on IU but injuries and playing against a massive team like MSU in their home is not easy ... I think MSU as far as I looked got more than just Green to help them make it nice win.

They got Green, Appling (who's really good), Dawson and Thornton.

A match is full 40 minutes, injuries cause IU to use rookies on the court, and this won't do good for them. I expect IU might lead in the game or might be close to winning - but MSU got more energy tonight, that's the beauty of gambling isn't it? There are 2 sides to the coin, I'm trying to look at the 2 sides and not be one-sided, I don't see MONEY LINE speaking MSU loses but 10 points teaser is okay, but I'd just pick a teaser on Kentucy 25 points or around, much safer IMO.