dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Indiana U @ Michigan State --> Michigan State

Check this out:

http://chicagosports.sportsdirectinc.../injuries.html

Updated from yesterday - key players for Indiana University might not play tonight, again - they might not play tonight - and this is what the forum is best for - can anyone get more reliable information on these players and see whether they are officially not in tonight?

I was checking out one of the latest big wins for Indiana here:

http://chicagosports.sportsdirectinc...ore827767.html

Derek Elston - Not important, doesn't matter if he's gone.
    Verdell Jones III - Key player, if he doesn't play Michigan has more chances of winning this one easily.
    Will Sheehey - Another key player, if he also doesn't play I'd go with Michigan minus the spread.
    Maurice Creek - Another key player but he has less value than Verdell and Sheehey.

If these players are not playing tonight I'd say go with Michigan State.
    The website does mention Derrick Nix won't be playing for Michigan but that is incorrect, I mean the last update was from the 23rd of December and he did play in their last game.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now don't get me wrong, Indiana does have enough players to start with, but I'm counting on them being tired and replaced by rookies at some point in the game (they cannot all play 40 minutes without a break or they can but perform badly) and this is when Michigan can drop the bomb.

I also think if these guys don't play the UNDER 140.5 looks promising as well, although I'd prefer Michigan in MONEY LINE here but won't be placing more than £50 on it, it's not as promising as Wisconsin was yesterday but after going through the lists of players - Michigan to win seems like a good option for me, so I'd pick them up prob tonight as MONEY LINE but I'll keep you posted, it also depends on confirmation that Indiana's players are not playing - if you have more info on it - please please post it.

GOODLUCK!

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

The fact that you even listed Creek as a negative shows that you are completely out of the loop. He's been out since before the season and will be the whole season.

As an IU fan though, I do not expect Sheehey or Jones3 to play.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I like Indiana

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    I like Indiana
    Me too, to lose.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    The fact that you even listed Creek as a negative shows that you are completely out of the loop.
    I didn't go much through the details but I was just reading in general and I did mention he is not that important to this game.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

With or without...
    Go Sparta

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Creek is out???

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Derek Elston - Not important, doesn't matter if he's gone.
    Verdell Jones III - Key player, if he doesn't play Michigan has more chances of winning this one easily.
    Will Sheehey - Another key player, if he also doesn't play I'd go with Michigan minus the spread.

Sounds like Sheehey is definitely out for a week or so but they have more than enough scoring to make up for him. Jones should play and he's one of the primary ballhandlers so thats pretty important. Elston is actually pretty important at 6'9" 235 because they don't have alot of size and if he can't go then Pritchard gets his minutes and he's completely worthless. I think beating a bunch of freshman/sophs at home by 1 point even if its Kentucky is easier than winning on the road @ Michigan State. I would recommend a wait-n-see approach for Indiana....tonite will tell alot about them. Zeller is pretty smart for a freshman but he has to score inside and defend inside without getting in foul trouble for this team to succeed.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

mr handicapable, from what i see Jones has been downgraded to doubtful..

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Cant take someone seriously when they continuously call Michigan State Michigan...

Indianahoosier60
    Indianahoosier60's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go to IU and am in the sports department. I know both will and verdell. Will won't be playing and Verdell is a game time decision. He will shoot around then they will see.

I won't be betting this game as I'm a fan of IU and student

But I will say giving IU 6 is a gift (I'm bias I know)

IU will be hurt in the depth department with the injury's and that's what makes them so dangerous but I'll say all IU has to do is stop Green or slow him down and it's game over. IU can score from many spots.

IU has been said to play weak teams. That's true but they beat #1 Kentucky. Won in a tough environment at NC State. And beat a ND team by double digits who just beat #22 Pitt by DD.

While Michigan State just struggled to beat Leigh from the Patriot leauge.

This will be a close game and a great game. Not saying IU will win but it will come down to the wire. I see it being 3-4 points either way.

Enjoy the game ! BOL to everyone !

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

My only play today... :)

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    With or without...
    Go Sparta
    Sparta ea$y!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288