AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm done with NCAAB !

I need to control myself and stay away from playing on the NCAAB! there's the NBA season now, NFL still around.. no need to play this college hoops games that can go either way every given day and you can't know what you get...

Seriously, could be up so far SO BIG ! but losing every other day on the NCAAB lolol

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Nba is the same way...30 points leads dissolve and favorites lose by 15

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

College sports are a LOT easier to beat than pros.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Couldn't agree more. While there is no such thing as an easy bet in any sport, the outcome of college games (basketball especially, IMO) is far more predictable than the pros. What should happen, usually does happen....and there is far less parity in the college ranks which leads to fewer upsets.

The NBA, aside from the playoffs, is a complete crapshoot. The season is too long, more than 50% of the league makes the playoffs rendering a Minnesota/Atlanta Wednesday night game (for example) basically an exhibition. Too many teams taking the night off in this sport, you see favorites get blown out fairly regularly due to this.

College basketball can be quite profitable if you spot-bet and look for soft lines. There are usually at least a couple obviously soft lines that cash throughout the course of a week in college hoops. Especially if you get to know the smaller conferences. Unfortunately, I'm an action junky so while it is easy for me to preach this advice, I have difficulty staying disciplined.

357vegas
    357vegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you have to make money to support your family, the disciplined is easy. Be very selective. May I ask how you handicap a game?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Just gotta put the dam breaks on man it's the only way to whether the storm in college basketball

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Definitely!

I know it sucks to lose and I did lose a few bets in NCAA but the big ones I took so far were always winners - I normally bet £20 or £40 max, but yesterday I placed a £1000 on Wisconsin after seeing how many players would be missing for Nebraska. (I could have taken the spread but I preferred money line just to be safe than sorry - you told a guy who took a teaser it would kill him in the long run so I disagree with that).

I also had a £200 bet on North Carolina to win minus the spread (37.5 points) - these type of games are the best ones to pick and it's much easier to be right in these bets than being wrong, you just need to check the injuries and check who stands against who.

Yesterday I placed a £50 bet on Phil Taylor to win £6 or £7 approx, I thought it's a safe bet, the odds were low and Taylor is many times champion in Darts, but yesterday he missed so many throws, I've realized Tennis and Darts are about one guy against the other, very risky to bet on it - but with Baksetball you bet on Wisconsin to win and get 4 times more payout than what you get like in this Darts game and the bet is much safer coz its 5 against 5, and in this one the 5 of Nebraska were nobody coz all their players were gone due to injuries.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Couldn't agree more. While there is no such thing as an easy bet in any sport, the outcome of college games (basketball especially, IMO) is far more predictable than the pros. What should happen, usually does happen....and there is far less parity in the college ranks which leads to fewer upsets.

The NBA, aside from the playoffs, is a complete crapshoot. The season is too long, more than 50% of the league makes the playoffs rendering a Minnesota/Atlanta Wednesday night game (for example) basically an exhibition. Too many teams taking the night off in this sport, you see favorites get blown out fairly regularly due to this.

College basketball can be quite profitable if you spot-bet and look for soft lines. There are usually at least a couple obviously soft lines that cash throughout the course of a week in college hoops. Especially if you get to know the smaller conferences. Unfortunately, I'm an action junky so while it is easy for me to preach this advice, I have difficulty staying disciplined.

amen to the last part dude, i just cant help but to just to throw in a random extra bet