YTD: 122-82-1, 59.8%, +34.61

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

good luck LT. I like this play also.

newbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

This line has really moved back and forth, not sure what to think but good luck yo you.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I knew you would be on this one before I opened this thread
    go Red Storm

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

you guys know something we don't right? that this game is prob. fixed and I just lost myself a bunch of $$$$$$ F ME@!#

Always told myself I need to stop betting on those stupid rigged college games...

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    you guys know something we don't right? that this game is prob. fixed and I just lost myself a bunch of $$$$$$ F ME@!#

Always told myself I need to stop betting on those stupid rigged college games...

Chill out dude....you never know.

I'm on Providence with you. St. John's is horrid.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

These teams are neutral on a neutral court, line should be St. John's -3. It might get there yet.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post

Not "fixed" at all, Prov never should have been favored on the road. They are 0-2 vs. teams in the Pomeroy Top 100 and 11-0 vs. crap teams, highest ranked team they beat is FAIRFIELD. Now St. John's has played weak sked too, but in their three games vs. good teams, they covered vs. Texas A&M and Kentucky and the nine-point loss vs. Arizona was much closer than that as Zona padded lead on foul shots in the last minute.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

LT i was crushed to see you against me today! i thnk too much conditioning and good pace is Friar advanatage! better coaching also with Lavin out. Lindsey no superstar any means, but was quick, created offense for God's Gift,etc. struggling since! Friars have only real shooter on the floor, if he goes 3-12 then Johnnies win. Good Luck, you have been killing it.

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

Lots of debate out there on this game. The trump factor for me is that St. Johns has some really bad losses. Yes, they have competed with some good competition as well, but Providence seems to be more consistent. Always possible for St. Johns to come out and play very well (as it seems the sharps anticipate), but I'll take the consistency Providence has shown.
    I don't go against LT too much, as he's been money, but...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not "fixed" at all, Prov never should have been favored on the road. They are 0-2 vs. teams in the Pomeroy Top 100 and 11-0 vs. crap teams, highest ranked team they beat is FAIRFIELD. Now St. John's has played weak sked too, but in their three games vs. good teams, they covered vs. Texas A&M and Kentucky and the nine-point loss vs. Arizona was much closer than that as Zona padded lead on foul shots in the last minute.
    You just continue to make way to much sense. Love COU but I ain't buying here. I'm watching. BOL to both.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good luck...I just can't back these st johns idiots.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
    Lots of debate out there on this game. The trump factor for me is that St. Johns has some really bad losses. Yes, they have competed with some good competition as well, but Providence seems to be more consistent. Always possible for St. Johns to come out and play very well (as it seems the sharps anticipate), but I'll take the consistency Providence has shown.
    I don't go against LT too much, as he's been money, but...
    Shows what I know. Way to call it LT!