ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

ACC Plays 2/18 16-6 on the ACC

Alright got some solid plays for tonight. Yesterday we had the over in Md/Clem game which hit thanks to a great 2nd half.

I am putting my picks in order of confidence.

1. Over UNC/NCState 162. Few reasons why I really like this play. UNC was horrible at Miami, they couldnt shoot, couldnt get inside, didnt fast break at all..I dont see that happening 2 games in a row. I will give Miami some credit though, they had a great gameplan against UNC playing that zone. Also, NC state is on fire. They are scoring over 80 pts the last 4 games and when they played UNC last time the over hit very easily. UNC scores more at home which is why I really like this play.

2. Miami/FSu under first half 62- FSU defense at home is sick, they make you burn 20-25 seconds on every possesion. Miami is solid as well, hopefully their zone defense causes as much trouble for FSU as it did for UNC. I have this half time score reaching 56.

3. VT +.5 first half- UVA has no shot at any tourney and they know that but VT has a very good shot so this game is huge for them. They played very poorly on offense at MD so I exect them to come out with tons of energy on both sides of the floor..can they do it for the full game, not sure so I am going with them for the first half. Hopefully Greenberg will be the first coach in the ACC to double Landesberg in the post and trap him when he is running point. Clempson couldnt figure that out but I think VT has a plan for the freshman.

4. Wake -13.5 - Revenge game here. wake thumped FSU at home and they know they cant lose games to teams they should be killing. The lost to GT earlier this season, I expect a blowout tonight.

JGray1
    JGray1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under in miami/fsu as well... Collins is a no go and Haith is going to bench Hurdle who has been playing awful lately. Therefore you have two starters out in a hostile rival arena... I look for offensive possesions to be time consuming and as we saw against unc miami offense without an inside presence is a joke. Its gonna all ride on mcclinton who is a beast but I look for douglas to be up for the challenge and not allow him to get off early. Not seeing either teams running much and see a halftime score in the 50s. And also I like fsu in this matchup first half and game GL accbball

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Another good night going 3-1 that brings me to 19-7. Stupid VT, didnt know allen was out, that made a big difference, no inside game today. Save up for UNC and MD on Sat afternoon...over under will be around 164...I see 180 in this game.