HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Mich St. Great Value

Mich St. is getting +2 to a team that struggles to score. Purdue's best player Hummel is in and out of the line up, and when not playing he take points off the board for Purdue. Morgan For Mich St. may not play but they have done great without him, and have put up points in spite of his absence. Also Mich St. is undefeated on the road. Ml and points seems like a good bet. Also like Kentucky, even if patterson doesn't play. They score and are in survival mode looking for tourney bid.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Michigan State is a deep team and plays well on the road. Might be the best road team in the nation, statistically.
    I am all over the ML, just too good to pass up.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Wow, Mich St. just didnt show up. These college teams are so pathetic on road. I think the Big East and North Carolina will fill up the Final Four. Only teams with any heart on road.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

0-2 today. took a hit in the pockets but still got rent money. Like Kanye said,"I'm Good".

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked this call...Didn't think Hummel would come out so strong.....First half left the Spartans in striking distance but shits from there....Oh well....On to Tomorrow where we all get rich eh?????