Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Providence and Rhode Island

Okay, I'm trying to get a grasp on this game. I stat capped it with Providence winning by 5, but that's just stats. I based it off of defense this game cause they both have about the same offense. Rhode Island has clearly blown this year. The Rhode Island player report looks like forward Malesevic is out, guard Wilson is suspended and I don't know a thing about their backups. The line is shooting all over the place, clearly Providence is the favorite, but why did the line drop from 6.5 to 4.5 (5dimes). It's the 5th top public bet, it's supposed to go the other way, I'm supposed to be buying points to get it back to the opening line, what the F is going on? I went ahead and bought the -4.5 and -2.5 first half, but I'm sticking to experience and making both of these 2unit plays. What's everyone else thinking? Trap or over thinking it today?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Im on Providence -6 but think this game is being thought about way to hard by a lot of people. Originially I thought Wilson wasn't playing but he is playing tonight.

Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

You know, you're right. Rhode Island sucks even with all there starters. If their backups were any good they'd be playing.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Im still digging all over the place for 100% confirmation that Wilson is playing though