SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I were you, I would load up on O145 in the Valpo game

And I mean load up. You could probably put max bet on it. Why? Cause I'm on the under. I have been in the longest losing streak ever. I had a four game parlay miss because Green Bay can't put up more than 2 tds against KC. I miss out on Vikes +400 over Detroit because Vikings can drive the length of the field and lose the game by losing 60 yards from the goalline. Right now, I cannot hit, so I would load up on the over 145 for a safe start to a weekend filled with sports.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Just stay positive and don't try and dig yourself out with insane underdog picks. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint, and there's always bowl games to get you back on your feet!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    And I mean load up. You could probably put max bet on it. Why? Cause I'm on the under. I have been in the longest losing streak ever. I had a four game parlay miss because Green Bay can't put up more than 2 tds against KC. I miss out on Vikes +400 over Detroit because Vikings can drive the length of the field and lose the game by losing 60 yards from the goalline. Right now, I cannot hit, so I would load up on the over 145 for a safe start to a weekend filled with sports.
    The under is going to hit though man. Have faith

SportGTI
    Update your status

Hope you guys played the over and cashed it. The under was gone 5 minutes into second half. I can't win

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

i feel the same way man. let's jump together

SportGTI
    Update your status

only went over by 40 points. Told everyone that it was an easy over. Had I bet the over, it would've been like a 55 - 42 type game.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

thats your problem bro. You are still worried about what happened in the past. This is a emotional business but once you get the emotion outta the way you will see you will start picking winner, start seeing the mistakes youre currently making. There is money to be made in gambling. Just gotta believe in your picks and play it one day at a time.

You cant change the past. Take a week break and then come back fresh. Youre letting your streak get to you.

Good luck bro

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I can't win a bet right now.