unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    lots of peeps know me from way back around here..only thing ive seen from your bitch ass is crying cause you took the obvious wrong play....go play in traffic, or continue to say based off last nights results that you have this gm pegged and die a slow death...either way i dont care you are ignorant and im done with you..
    You've been swinging from other peoples nuts for awhile congrats bro!
    Good luck on your plays!

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

leaning over on this one...

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    Auburn barely beat a terrible Hawaii and Lbsu killed a good Xavier!
    Lbsu -10.5 is easy money!
    win or lose capping gms like this will get you slaughtered...
    IMO there is nothing better than the eye test in a situation like this. Both teams just played in the same gym less than 24 hrs ago.

Auburn struggles from the floor. They looked like shit in the 2 games that they have played outside their gym this year. LB St appears more athletic everywhere.

I was hoping for -9.5, wouldnt have been suprised by -13.5 but I think this game will be a blowout. Auburn slowed down considerably after quick start last night. They had a 12 hour flight, have already played two games this week and played the later game yesterday. Really don't see how they keep this game at ssingle digits unless LB St doesn't have any focus.

unique1

Terpkeg,
    You will get slaughtered thinking like that!!!!!
    Just kidding bro!
    Let's make this money!

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

im the long beach expert here and i say lay off haha too many points

unique1

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    im the long beach expert here and i say lay off haha too many points
    Well in that case! Lol
    To late I'm already in but thanks !

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

these dumbshits hit it at -10.5 Mr eye test who said the line would open at pk and his butt buddy who capped it by saying "aub struggled with Hawaii and LBst beat a good xavier team"

what a shocker it about to hit the 8.5 i said.....something to be said for real capping, something these clowns wouldnt know shit about.. way to beat the number jerkoffs

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

going to keep dropping....sitting pretty @ +10

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Lol why didnt u guys wait? If you capped it, and really like lb st, you coulda seen the line drop coming. I might play it at 9. I was watching both games and auburn looks bad. No offense, just dribble drive. I have lb st around ~11.
    Last edited by Kadinni; 12-23-11 at 06:04 PM.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Lol why didnt u guys wait? If you capped it, and really like lb st, you coulda seen the line drop coming. I might play it at 9. I was watching both games and auburn looks bad. No offense, just dribble drive. I have lb st around ~11.
    arrrg, oh well haha. I still think LBSU wins big

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

cant wait for this one

unique1

Big Dan ,
    Nice capping ya ******* loser! Just won a dime cause you don't have a clue what your doing!

Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Totally called the 20+ pt. LB St. win...now, on to XAVIER

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

wow i love long beach! congrats unique, i actually had small play on long beach 1h, and after watching it, i POUNDED long beach 2h, and under this long beach time as made me a fortune, my wallpaper is now their logo

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

bro, basically what he was saying if you take that approach on every game; you wont win long term. Its how people get buried. "the easy plays" Dont you think there were all those people that said "No way you give a 1 loss major school 10 points vs a mid major" and they drop a big play.

BigDan

Big Dan ,
    Nice capping ya ******* loser! Just won a dime cause you don't have a clue what your doing!

yea im sure you won a dime...as in .10...doesnt hurt my feelings any, i did fine today and like i said this was a pass for me...so this gm wasnt lucky for you like you were "unlucky" on Valpo?

congrats on your "big" win...obviously you dont have them often as winners dont bump threads for validation..

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    bro, basically what he was saying if you take that approach on every game; you wont win long term. Its how people get buried. "the easy plays" Dont you think there were all those people that said "No way you give a 1 loss major school 10 points vs a mid major" and they drop a big play.

you cant explain logic to a dipshit bro...he took the same approach on valpo this morning then claimed iupui backers were "lucky", i suppose that is because the team he decided was better didnt win..all i came in this thread for from the beginning was to discuss what the line should/will be. sadly at sbr you run into more of these clowns than knowledgeable ppl...

terpkeg

these dumbshits hit it at -10.5 Mr eye test who said the line would open at pk and his butt buddy who capped it by saying "aub struggled with Hawaii and LBst beat a good xavier team"

what a shocker it about to hit the 8.5 i said.....something to be said for real capping, something these clowns wouldnt know shit about.. way to beat the number jerkoffs

Really wish I beat the number here.

terpkeg

you cant explain logic to a dipshit bro...he took the same approach on valpo this morning then claimed iupui backers were "lucky", i suppose that is because the team he decided was better didnt win..all i came in this thread for from the beginning was to discuss what the line should/will be. sadly at sbr you run into more of these clowns than knowledgeable ppl...

Yea and too bad you brought nothing to the discussion except some internet posturing. Impressive.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post

Really wish I beat the number here.

wasnt really personal at you bro, glad you cashed...of coarse on a game to game basis plenty of times it wont matter if you get the best number but long term you will hurt yourself with that attitude..

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Yea and too bad you brought nothing to the discussion except some internet posturing. Impressive.

lets see. i gave you the number you should aim for well before a line got released, a number you could have gotten btw, sorry if you dont understand the value in that...

terpkeg

wasnt really personal at you bro, glad you cashed...of coarse on a game to game basis plenty of times it wont matter if you get the best number but long term you will hurt yourself with that attitude..
    I know you were talking to the other two. I guess I just have a bug up my ass for some reason.

Point taken. Anyone new to sports betting should appreciate the importance of getting the best number. I thought I was getting it at -10.5 here, thought would jump up. I was wrong there.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

got crushed.......nice win unique!!!!!!!!!!!!

unique1

Thanks guys glad we all cashed , @dipshitdan, I didn't play valpo or iupui so eat a dick, I called it and said what I called ! Keep sucking off guys that are over guessing this shit!

BigDan

Thanks guys glad we all cashed , @dipshitdan, I didn't play valpo or iupui so eat a dick, I called it and said what I called ! Keep sucking off guys that are over guessing this shit!

you so tough over the computer.....sure you didnt, you only play winners im sure, just like im sure you really had a g on it

unique1

Big Dan,
    Your a ******* looser and nobody knows you..... So again merry Christmas and tail me I will make your Christmas way better!

unique1

I will post all my plays dipshit, no big deal to me!

unique1

Oh I live in destin Florida and I can give you n
    My address and phone number if you wanna get real fa\*\*ot!

unique1

Let's go Xavier! Close this parlay!

unique1

Oh yeah Xavier -7 there dipshit Dan!

unique1

Wow, losers make excuses!

unique1

2nd half line there dipshit Dan? You pick it!????????

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Auburn? Destroyed

unique1

Xavier loses in overtime, so to recap,
    Long beach-w
    Xavier-l
    St.marys-w
    2-1
    On to the next day, merry Christmas eve everyone.

First 12