ChiefDiesel
    ChiefDiesel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Picks......

Im a Handicapper, however im new to this website all of my picks are statistically better but of course there are no guarantees, here are my picks for the night... tell me what ya think.
    Uconn: -3.5 5 units
    College of Charleston: -1.5 10 units
    Siena: -4.5 10 units

JHoward1230
    JHoward1230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rough line for UConn. It was at 3 all day and some books even down to 2.5 now

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefDiesel View Post
    Im a Handicapper, however im new to this website all of my picks are statistically better but of course there are no guarantees, here are my picks for the night... tell me what ya think.
    Uconn: -3.5 5 units
    College of Charleston: -1.5 10 units
    Siena: -4.5 10 units
    Well, I'm with you on all 3, though I got UConn at 2.5 and CC at 1. My biggest concern: CC is Cokin's free pick today, and those are pure fade material. That said, I think CC is the better team and App State's home court advantage is not that daunting. Love the 1H under in that one.

ChiefDiesel
    ChiefDiesel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Uconns home court is so big ive been to gampel many times and its daunting in that place... that said Thabeet has 9 inches on the pitt team and rebounds should be Uconns strongsuit App state's home court isnt enough with the statistical hand that CC has..

ChaseMoney
    ChaseMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Conn(-3) and CC -1. And definitely, the 1H under on the CC/App game is a good play imo.
    Lets cash this in!

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

I'm on UConn at 3.5 and 2.5... Trends have the public on UConn yet the line keeps moving the wrong way.

Even with Dyson out, UConn's bench is deep enough to make up for it and home court advantage is huge.