TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Siena (-4) at Iona

Anybody else see a trap here? Siena is 14-1 in conference and Iona is 7-8. Siena only won by 1 against Iona at home, but is that really enough to warrant this low of a line? Iona hasn't been that great at home during conference play either.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea and Siena seems to play down to competition on the road and not cover? After all the inferior dogs playing well yesterday!, new day I guess? Iona can't shoot from outside and Siena should score inside on them. What about Tex-Tex A&M? Texas IMO won't be coming around like I thought they will? Something isn't there! A&M 3 tough losses.
    See them pulling through tonight.

Mrmonkey

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I've already bet A&M. I think Texas will continue to get a lot of respect ATS for no reason. They have been terrible on the road and A&M is no slouch at home

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

nah I think Siena gets it done tonight. They are too good and too talented for Iona.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont see how Siena cant beat Iona by 4 even thou they only won by 1 at home against them. The line seems a bit low, maybe is result from that game. Sometime players are hot and some time they are not, Siena is way better team than Iona. I like Siena win here and wouldnt be surprise the line goes up to 4.5 or 5 by later today.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already played A&M also. Have to find 2 more or just going with this for alittle more which I shouldn't but I'm not patient! Too many 1-1 nights!

Can't take UConn but Pitt scares me more I look into it! Home team ***T! Siena seems too good after seeing Iona's trouble scoring against Niagara. Guys tell me Nia.-Siena who's better IYO? Would help in decision! Remember Nia. line completely changed to -1.5 on Iona w/o guard and I of course switched to Iona

Any thing else worth looking into?

MrMonkey

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iona wins SU. Just watch!

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

TP are you going to post any plays today?

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIAGARA IS BETTER!!!Siena is goin down when they come here

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Same reason I am staying away. I was capping the game and after a lot of thought, was thinking -4 was kind of low, but why? I will prob. just stay away from this game.

packers51089
    packers51089's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1211

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon18 View Post
    nah I think Siena gets it done tonight. They are too good and too talented for Iona.
    The trap is set for people who think like this.... Vegas is holding the line steady at 4 to sucker people in. Get your money in on iona.

Boy Jeenyus
    Boy Jeenyus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I already bet/posted Iona. I will admit that I lose 40% of my bets, but I still like the Gaels.
    They crushed the line last time out and got the DD dog win against a short line on the road. I like them to stay hot for at least one more game now that they've returned home. Siena meanwhile has a two game lead with only a few conference games left-one of them against the bottom team Canisius. I figure they're looking ahead to their showdown at Niagara and their bracket-buster match up. I had hoped to get a bigger line, but I settled for the +4.
    Just my two cents.