Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Please Stop

Hey guys it bothers me to see my stupid name plastered all over this board. I contributed to this by saying some dumb things yesterday, and for that I am regretful. I realize now that all I have ever really needed is a place to just post my plays without the discussion. I just don't have time for the chit-chat, and the internet anonymity causes people (like me) to post outrageous things especially when I'm drinking. Enough.

I am record tracking at another forum and that's all it is. A record track. Please stop posting about the drama, and get back to the handicapping.

There are tremendous cappers here such as Curious, Westside Pete, ZBOIZ and others that will keep your wallets full. Good luck.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even think ZBOIZ would consider himself a great capper.

Where's Dac?

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I don't even think ZBOIZ would consider himself a great capper.

Where's Dac?
    curious is not a great capper.........playing only favorites on the moneyline does not make you a great capper, and zboiz is terrible too. you, machine are much better then both of them

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Hi Machine,

Just go with your style!! If it is posting and not answering then so be it. Ignore the trash, take your looses, move on like you do so well and spank it down. Good luck