OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

How bout you grow a pair ... going against Machine Thread

I'm 45 years old. I appreciated the Machines leans. Is anyone here old enough to friiggin drive, much less gamble? The dude said nothing ... NOTHING for weeks, hell, months with all of the negative posts, seemingly by 10 year olds, in his thread. I personally wouldn't have cared but I'm a free spirirt and don't give a shit. But you gotta be kidding me. To be so self absorbed as to f*ck with people just to f*ck with someone. Grow up, figure it out and maybe someday you'll learn that when it all comes down, it doesn't matter how big of a pair you have, matters how you use them. I'm amazed that the Machine Posts are still up at the top as he's obviously left. How about we try to have some insight and make some money on some current games? Example. You're the shit at your bar. Someone is looking for a bail out since they lost all weekend. MNF and you are feelin it and give him a play. It loses. Do you want him to come up and ask you to pay his loss? No, he played the game. Yeah you feel bad but you lost too. Here's a clue ... keep your eyes on the prize. I can name several posters that I don't necessarily like all the time but I respect. I love CK but don't always agree with the way he handles things but I can't blame him for the ignorant responses he gets. Shark is all class. Tpowell is good shit. WestSidePete is a great capper and sometimes a tad volatile when provoked. Hell I would be too. Curious is a good capper. He has his system and it works for him. Again, he gets pissed but who likes stupid friggin questions? He makes one losing play on a high money line and he's an idiot? I'd rather do the math and add up dollars won than pound someone on one loss. How about not measuring penis sizes and share some good info. F*ckkkk. You want this site to flourish? Figure it out. I'm about done. I'll go elsewhere where there is less drama. Yeah there is crap on the other forums but not a friggin soap opera like it is here. Hope y'all are happy. Drive as many good cappers away as you can. Then we can have a friggin' circle jerk and talk about how we lost. I'll be ok either way but please appreciate someone who puts in time and, as Sam says, "Does Work". And no I'm not a Sam backer. Hate some of his plays but appreciate his write ups. Makes me think about what SHOULD be the right play. OK I'm done. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Alot of bashers in every betting forum. They appear very quickly, a capper can go 4-2 for 3 straight days and then 2-4 the next one. The bashers will be there and tell him how bad he is. I don't think you can do nothing about this tbh.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

OC - that was not a waste of time. I say very little, but I'm new and am trying to learn by watching listening to those who have been doing this awhile. Driving away the best cappers we have here is not going to help anyone. Good Luck and thanks.

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Rick, this place is crazy with all the flames, I cannot believe the mods allow it to continue. Someone said the talk began against the Mach on EOG, but the MODS KEEP DELETING the post....gee I wonder why? Maybe to take control before it gets out of hand. Anyway, thats the way it is, and we do not have the power to change things.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kevsworld View Post
    I agree Rick, this place is crazy with all the flames, I cannot believe the mods allow it to continue. Someone said the talk began against the Mach on EOG, but the MODS KEEP DELETING the post....gee I wonder why? Maybe to take control before it gets out of hand. Anyway, thats the way it is, and we do not have the power to change things.
    You can blame the mods for the fact that good cappers hate this ****ing place. I belong to several other forums on various topics. WWII history, advantage play craps, age of empires III, a few others. Try going to one of those forums and posting the kind of bullshit that is 90% of the posts in SBR. You will get one warning, maybe two, then you will be gone. Your posts will be deleted. You won't be able to create a ghost account either, they have some way of stopping that.

The mods on SBR just simply don't give a ****. There are about a dozen "people" who create 80% of the problem. They should all be banned and should not be allowed to create ghost accounts. I have asked the mods at least 30 times to do this. Usually they just yell at me because I cussed one of the idiots out.

Also, why in the **** are teenagers allowed on this site at all? SBR should use an age verification service. I think the best thing they could do is charge a membership fee of say $20 a year in order to post. Make reading the forums free, but to post you have to have a credit card and buy a membership. That would keep most of the teenagers out.

Also they should make a special kind of thread where only the owner of the thread can post in it. That way cappers could post their picks and track their record without having to deal with the idiots, freaks, morons, teenagers, retards, tacomax, etc.

They aren't going to do any of this of course. So, the best advice I can give to a capper is - create your thread and don't respond to any posts. And put a disclaimer in your thread that says you are going to do that and stick to it. Then the retards will be arguing with themselves.

SBR forum could be 100 times better if the mods would run off all the assholes and keep them out. Most other forums do that.

I also think that players talk should not show up in New Posts. If you want to read the bullshit in Players Talk then put on your boots and go wade through it.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

I agree it happens every time, too many people tailing and not capping and thus blaming others for their losses.
    If you tail be a man and suck it up, you could have made your own pick you and only you are responsible for your losses, Its a ****ing free forum not a paid service.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Very well put

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    I'm 45 years old. I appreciated the Machines leans. Is anyone here old enough to friiggin drive, much less gamble? The dude said nothing ... NOTHING for weeks, hell, months with all of the negative posts, seemingly by 10 year olds, in his thread. I personally wouldn't have cared but I'm a free spirirt and don't give a shit. But you gotta be kidding me. To be so self absorbed as to f*ck with people just to f*ck with someone. Grow up, figure it out and maybe someday you'll learn that when it all comes down, it doesn't matter how big of a pair you have, matters how you use them. I'm amazed that the Machine Posts are still up at the top as he's obviously left. How about we try to have some insight and make some money on some current games? Example. You're the shit at your bar. Someone is looking for a bail out since they lost all weekend. MNF and you are feelin it and give him a play. It loses. Do you want him to come up and ask you to pay his loss? No, he played the game. Yeah you feel bad but you lost too. Here's a clue ... keep your eyes on the prize. I can name several posters that I don't necessarily like all the time but I respect. I love CK but don't always agree with the way he handles things but I can't blame him for the ignorant responses he gets. Shark is all class. Tpowell is good shit. WestSidePete is a great capper and sometimes a tad volatile when provoked. Hell I would be too. Curious is a good capper. He has his system and it works for him. Again, he gets pissed but who likes stupid friggin questions? He makes one losing play on a high money line and he's an idiot? I'd rather do the math and add up dollars won than pound someone on one loss. How about not measuring penis sizes and share some good info. F*ckkkk. You want this site to flourish? Figure it out. I'm about done. I'll go elsewhere where there is less drama. Yeah there is crap on the other forums but not a friggin soap opera like it is here. Hope y'all are happy. Drive as many good cappers away as you can. Then we can have a friggin' circle jerk and talk about how we lost. I'll be ok either way but please appreciate someone who puts in time and, as Sam says, "Does Work". And no I'm not a Sam backer. Hate some of his plays but appreciate his write ups. Makes me think about what SHOULD be the right play. OK I'm done. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Amen to what you said. I'm in no way being disrespectful , but if the moderators don't take a stance on down right trouble makers, I'm not talking about a good challenge of minds, I'm talking shit stirers that have nothing better to do. You quoted it correctly the very good cappers will slowly stop posting and what will be left is trash.

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

Well said OC

Bookman
    Bookman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid post, OC....and I would agree with most of Curious' comments too. But to be honest, this is a public forum and the nature of the sports capping biz is that there are a lot of loud mouths around touting their abilities, so to the flaming is not unexpected on a site like SBR. Trolls are on every board and it is tough to tighten the rules enough to squeeze them all out, so the best defense is to ignore them; most of them are here for attention and will move on when they don't get it.

I hope the few really good cappers here don't allow a few viral members to drive them off, because even with the trolls it is not difficult to follow/track someone's picks.

Peace, and GL to all!

Foghorn
    Foghorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I'm pretty new to this forum, I like to see what everyone is thinking and then make my decisions. Win or lose, the final decision is mine and live with it. I have PM a few of you for more insight, and the replys are appreciated. It seems most of you are good people, and bottom line is..........we are doing this for fun and to try and make a little money. It is a microcosm of our society. It only takes a few idiots to ruin it for everyone else. I hope nobody leaves, I enjoy reading all your opinions. Good Luck to all.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post OC....the bottom line to me is we post to help each other and to look for insight from others...when things get personal with attacks I don't know what one gets out of it...seems like a waste of thread space and time really...I'd rather see what members think about on games each day...

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid post. It is time to get down to business and make some money. I am not going to **** around anymore. I am in this thing to get paid by the man. I am no longer a gambler but a sports investor. Let's all work together and kick the bookies in the balls.