Simple math.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck buddy.!

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2557

DEPAUL -3 is my top play, been avg 79 points a game, POLY only 63.
    DEMONS are BACK!

EZ

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

delete some PMs and message me when you see this

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney View Post
    DEPAUL -3 is my top play, been avg 79 points a game, POLY only 63.
    DEMONS are BACK!

EZ
    I hope average score is not the only thing you looked at.

Depaul won't reach their average tonight.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Right on about Alabama offense. Any coach with a brain should pack the paint with a zone and force them to make outside shots. Alabama defense is pretty good, but not nearly as good when they go cold. Alabama relies on their defense to set up easy transistion offense which they are pretty athletic and explosive in transistion. Alabama likes to pressure the ball. I have not seen OK St play, but if their guards can protect the ball against Alabama's pressure they should be in this game. The other poster was right, if Green and Releford get in foul trouble early they are done and so is Alabama. It should be a fun game to watch, especially if Tony Mitchell gets some highlight reel breaks. Alabama has been on a slide lately since playing some real basketball schools after their strong start. One thing I do know is their offense is bad, but not nearly as bad as they have played lately. Sooner or later that should even out but who knows when. I'll pass here but lean Bama.
    all i see is stuff like this about this game...and it is all true. ostate gets bogged down against good d and starts standing around on o. i am sure it is the squarest play on the board, and maybe it gets blown up by 50...but the under in this game is the best play on the board as far as just numbers go and what should happen. i am only going 3 units on it...mainly because of what was already posted about ostate long 3's leading to bama runouts, and the fact that a couple of guys on ostate can really drain the 3 when they get it going...but this should be a nasty game, and i wouldn't be shocked to see something less than 100 total points. now they each score 75+ and make me look dumb...lol. oh well...won't be the first or the last time i look dumb because of a post on here.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess he didnt notice who Depaul been scoring those points against.. passing on that game, gun to my head id play poly but no gun = no play for me..

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

this depaul game reminds me of the one a couple weeks ago when they played Wi-Milwaukee. Depaul was -3.5 in that game and everybody was on them and Milwaukee came in and beat them with ease. DEPAUL IS NOT GOOD!!! I don't think Cal Poly is as good as Milwaukee but they are somewhat similar in terms of defense and rebounding capabilities. I would expect Cal Poly to control the the tempo and the glass.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    all i see is stuff like this about this game...and it is all true. ostate gets bogged down against good d and starts standing around on o. i am sure it is the squarest play on the board, and maybe it gets blown up by 50...but the under in this game is the best play on the board as far as just numbers go and what should happen. i am only going 3 units on it...mainly because of what was already posted about ostate long 3's leading to bama runouts, and the fact that a couple of guys on ostate can really drain the 3 when they get it going...but this should be a nasty game, and i wouldn't be shocked to see something less than 100 total points. now they each score 75+ and make me look dumb...lol. oh well...won't be the first or the last time i look dumb because of a post on here.

i considered the under on this one, but i have it really close to the 121.5 out there now..seeing how it a espn gm with a rather low total kinda hoping it gets bet up a few points then i would probably join you..

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

DePaul is one of the scariest teams in the country. They cant beat anyone of substance. Sure, they may win tonight, but what have you seen to make you believe it?

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2557

DEPAUL has won 4 in a row, all by double digits. This is their final game for the next 10 days.
    Cal Poly has a stingy defense(54/game) but look for the HOME court advantage.
    Line now DEMONS -3 and 1/2.

EZ

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney View Post
    DEPAUL has won 4 in a row, all by double digits. This is their final game for the next 10 days.
    Cal Poly has a stingy defense(54/game) but look for the HOME court advantage.
    Line now DEMONS -3 and 1/2.

EZ

yea against 3 of the worst teams in div 1 and ill chi who is also terrible...Depaul home court isnt much...like i said im not playing it so i hope you cash...bol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I'm thinking UL Lafayette tonight even though this late movement is against them so far.

PM when you can

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Shitty card:

Seton Hall +4.5 at Dayton
    Cal Poly-SLO +3 at DePaul
    MTSU +3 vs. Mississippi
    Texas +12 at North Carolina

Can anyone else find anything worth actually playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Adding as a lean:

UT-Arlington +6.5

May consider the ML as well.

ULL-Central Florida line is suspiciously low.
    What do you know -- I pass on the card and five out of seven hit, including a big ML dog.

BigDan

at least you didnt play kent st like some assholes (namely me)...other than that tho i had a pretty good day, surprised you passed i thought it was a pretty decent card..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    at least you didnt play kent st like some assholes (namely me)...other than that tho i had a pretty good day, surprised you passed i thought it was a pretty decent card..
    I had the day off and got busy with family stuff. It's almost uncanny how "easy" the cards are when I don't have time to make a ton of plays.

I did hit my two bowl plays for a nice +4U day, but it could have been much better.

Huge card on Thursday. You like anything yet? I started a thread.

First 12