hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays Sunday 17-3 yesterday

I had a great yesterday and my portfolio almost doubled after black Thursday.I am back All 4 (unfamilar to todays spread teams) won making that 17-0 this season. N C Wilm, AF, Tenn St and S E Miss were winners. Do not play Fordham, Sac St ,And Ly Mary using this method because all are pacing to win 3 or less games this year and are horrible. The exception to this rule is when they are playing a team with a losing record ( never Fordham). There are 4 other teams on the bubble and when those games come up and they look like a play but are not I will inform you. only 4 people asked about this and i private boxed or e-mailed all 4. I showed you how to find these plays. If you want to use them then as my coach wouls say get off your lazy ass and go to work.
    My biggest play in 2 years was yesterday and I put 25% of my money on them . They were a very rare 25 unit play. 2 have come up in 3 years. I have had 10 straight amazing Saturdays in a row. Thats what the service say. They are all on "amazing" runs. 4 were posted on this sight and the other 6 on another sight.
    Games today are 10 to 15 units plays
    Akron
    Towson
    N Car

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job...you should start a thread called Hajune's pks....and just post your pks... I know you made those pks yesterday and saw the haters fly in... You have everything to bunched up..GL G.

wdholt
    wdholt's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey

hey hajune just wanted to say i am new to the site and have been following you and wanted to say keep up the good work man like your picks today...

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

why don't you post the lines you are getting as well? that way you can't just give yourself the benefit of the doubt if the games close to the line

BREAKmyBOOKIE
    BREAKmyBOOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job....

riyosuave
    riyosuave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome job yesterday hajune! I followed you on the majority of those picks and made a killing.

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like 0-2 to start the day.

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-3 on the day.