Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

UNLV 1st Half -15.5

Put your best clients in it.

UNLV will blow game open early, then proceed to rest players for upcoming Cal game. A lot of people on Monroe in this spot looking for a backdoor cover, which is entirely possible for FULL GAME, hence why I love the first half.

Nomadik

Look to the Indiana 1st half as an idea of what's to come in the Rebs game.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNLV has been one of the most pathetic 1H team for quite some time now. Living in Vegas, can't tell you how many times over the years I've seen this squad go into the half up 4 against some scrub team and end up winning by 20+... I'd never touch them for the first half, but BOL anyways.

Nomadik

LA Monroe is a shit team (Kenpom rank of 306).

Shit teams UNLV has played at home this year:

Canisius (rank 265) 1H: Rebs 54-33 (mrgn 21pts)
    Morgan St. (rank 176) 1H: Rebs 39-24 (mrgn 15pts)
    CSSM (NR) 1H: Rebs 47-27 (mrgn 20pts)

I think you might have the UTEP (rank 170) game in the back of your head still. Yes UNLV was only up 3 1H to the miners, but UTEP is a much better team than the three listed above, maybe on par with Morgan St.

Also, the Rebs just took it to the Illini in their house. They were up by 11 1H in that one.

With all that said, Rebs probably go into the half tied with the 306th ranked team in the country.
    That's why they call it gambling, as much as I like to think Gordon Gekko bets only on sure things.