evicktd
    PLAYOFFS!
    evicktd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Are you allowed to post an external link to a spreadsheet? You know, it would be 100000% easier if we all collaborated on a google doc that ONLY the cappers listed can edit and everyone else can ONLY WATCH. That would be splendid. I surprise myself how clever I am sometimes. Crockje, pick this idea up and circulate it as it will trim your work down to virtually nothing and yield the exact same results.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Wright State +3

4-2 yesterday and 7-3 total for the first 2 days I have posted. Good luck guys. I may have more this evening.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Marshall +4.5 NCAAF Bowl

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by evicktd View Post
    Are you allowed to post an external link to a spreadsheet? You know, it would be 100000% easier if we all collaborated on a google doc that ONLY the cappers listed can edit and everyone else can ONLY WATCH. That would be splendid. I surprise myself how clever I am sometimes. Crockje, pick this idea up and circulate it as it will trim your work down to virtually nothing and yield the exact same results.
    i like this idea, but not sure we should be asking the cappers to do any more for us.

crockje
    crockje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 701

Quote Originally Posted by snoopaloop31 View Post
    i like this idea, but not sure we should be asking the cappers to do any more for us.
    Yea I agree the idea is that the cappers don't have to put in anymore work. I dont mind updating and with everyone pm or posting in daily thread its making it easier

First 12