WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Valentine's Day

Wanted to wish you all a good one...we're all getting screwed today as some chick must have created this day in order to have us pay for even more stuff and tell them we love them again...hopefully we can screw the books and come up with our winners GL...

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Wanted to wish you all a good one...we're all getting screwed today as some chick must have created this day in order to have us pay for even more stuff and tell them we love them again...hopefully we can screw the books and come up with our winners GL...
    Yea Pete, you might as well say I'm down an unit already w/o a game being played! Need a positive day bad! Good luck!

MrMonkey

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Valetines to you as well....so glad to have another day of the year to make me feel like shit for being single!! Hope is a good one for everybody!! GL 2day!

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Wesssst Siiiideee! Good Luck my friend. You just reminded me I have to go buy chocolate and flowers Oops!