Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

15-7 +53 units back in action today after a nice day of rest

So as everyone knows i took yesterday off to get an early jump on todays games...Ive got a buncha solid leans today,, lookin to take a number of key home favs and we'll see where we can take this record.

Good luck to all my followers and everyone else..
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 11:40 AM.

Snevens88

Pick one comin very shortly...keep ur eyes out open for the rest of the day as well...should be a good one

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snevens- how do you feel about Syracuse at home?

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Good morning!!

Lets spank it down today, my book needs a good azz whiping

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    If theres been a day to jump on the Snev train tho...that day would definitely be today. BOL
    Why say something like that? Why do you give a **** if someone "jumps on your train"? If you're in the business of making some money, then make some money! Quit trying to cheerlead people to your plays. I puke at the thought of someone tailing you because of this comment, but if they do and you have a cold day...you both deserve it!

Snevens88

ha definitely GF lets try and bring it one for sure...

Ticon.. i just dont see any value in the syracuse line today...sure theyre a great lay here with a strong home crowd but georgetown is just too disciplined a squad to take a chance against em when theyre so hungry for wins...i just think there are better home favs today that youll probably end up seein in my card. best of luck

Snevens88

Machine i respect your opions...i must say tho that im really not tryin to cheerlead but i have really no other way to draw attention to my threads being sucha new poster, that i figure a couple cheap lines might gemme some credibilty...sorry if i offended you or pissed anyone off with that comment, im just sayin todays card looks real nice and ive been feelin it as of late. BOL to you machine, lets get it

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't need cheap lines snevens...people will find you the longer you are here...just keeping your record updated and posting your thoughts on plays is all that is needed...GL today

Snevens88

thanks pete, same to you as well. appreciate the feedback and ill def be lookin to improve today. BOL

Snevens88

Play number 1

GEORGIA ST. -9 11 units to win 9 (buy 1/2 pt)LOSS

After goin through much research and observing most of the days lines, i must say the value of this line really stands out to me. Georgia St has had a tough season as have most teams that sit at the pit of their respective conference. However GSU plays, imo, and inferior squad today in that of N.C wilmington that currently sit at the bottom of the league. GSU has a couple of valuable wins this season against the likes of Old Dominion and Delaware...They have played a considerable amount of solid ball clubs and have done well to hold their own at home and on the road. Earlier this year GSU dominated NCW in NC and now that they have them shook and in their own territory, GSU really looks to put up another good performance. NCW is currently riding a two game road skid losing both games by a margin of 10 or more. Eager to get home i see this bein a good spot for the panthers. Consider GSU layin the wood
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 06:23 PM.

Snevens88

Play number 2

1H UNDER 60.5 PSU VS MINN 10 units to win 9WIN

The big ten seems to be somewhat notorious this season with low scoring affairs...In particular, ive been jumpin on the minnesota unders as of late and cashed last week with a psu vs purdue 1H under. With minnesota struggling to get key wins and PSU having sucha strong defense this season, i can very well see a slow paced 1H ahead of us. Just the other day Minnesota won a key game against a relative poor defensive team and still only managed to put 62 on the board. I can certainly see them having a tough time finding the hole today in a tough road battle against the now ranked nittany lions. On the other side of things, PSU's offense should also be a contributing factor to hitting the under. The lions have only managed 51, 47, and 44 points over their last three games. Look for this game to have a real defensive feel to it as these two conference rivals square off. Consider a low scoring 1H in this one
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 01:28 PM.

Snevens88

PLay number 3

GEORGE MASON -5 10 units to win 8 (buy 1/2 pt)WIN

I have to get this post off quick before you all start hating on me but i just cant see why i wouldnt at least put a small play on GM. Remarkably this squad is one of the only teams in the country to be undefeated at home this season. Their last three home games, have been victories by a margin of 14 or more each outing. After dropping their last two on the road, GM is anxious to get home in hopes to reestablish their dominance in this conference. NE although having won the last meeting between these two teams, have struggled somewhat on the road this season. Comin off a tough outright loss to Drexel at home, i see this bein a good spot for GM to get pumped up ready to end their drought and pound the emotionally down huskies from NE. Consider GM layin a good number at home today
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 01:19 PM.

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Why say something like that? Why do you give a **** if someone "jumps on your train"? If you're in the business of making some money, then make some money! Quit trying to cheerlead people to your plays. I puke at the thought of someone tailing you because of this comment, but if they do and you have a cold day...you both deserve it!
    Amen Machine! Oil it up today!

Snevens88

Play number 4

PROVIDENCE -11 10 units to win 9

This seems like a real great for providence here. They take on the scarlet knights from rutgers, just 1-10 in league play this season, tonight in a key conference matchup for providence. Providence has played good basketball all season but have really strived at home. Only two of their nine losses all season have come at home. With sucha great season thus far, and so much on the line for the friars, you can bet coach Keno Davis will have this team fired up at home. Rutgers comes in with a woeful road record having lost their last 6 on the road 5 of which were by a margin of 10 pts or more. Rutgers just really hasnt played the best ball this season and i just see them running into a wall in and against a hungry providence squad anxious to show the force they can really be in the big east. Consider providence laying the wood at home.
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 11:33 AM.

Snevens88

Play number 5

GEORGIA TECH -3 10 units to win 8 (buy 1/2 pt)LOSS

As most of you know and saw, i had selected NC state the other night in a big WF upset as one of my favorite plays of the week. I go against them today takin GTa at home for a number of reasons. NC state one their very first road game of the season against a measly new orleans squad by only 6 points...since then they have lost every single road outting. Coming off a big win at home with their minds still focused on the upset, i think this is a great spot for GT. They have had some impressive outtings this season but have been spotty for the most part. With all pieces in place, this GT squad can do great things and when playing well can really be a force in this conference. I can see NC st comin out a bit sluggish and look for GT to jump all over them early on and establish that lead. Why would a 10-13 ball club be favored over a 13-9 squad who just upset one of the better teams in the country?? Consider GT layin the points at home
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 02:29 PM.

Snevens88

1 FOR 1 so far people, lets see how the day pans out for us... more picks still comin...keep an eye out

Snevens88

2 FOR 2 so far people

Snevens88

Play number 6

UNDER 1H 55 IOWA VS PURDUE 10 units to win 9WIN

Had to get this one off quickly sorry people. It just really stood out to me since i know Purdue is low scoring team and Iowa plays solid defense particularly at home. Purdue has a solid defense of its own though which is really the main contributing factor in this selection. Guard Chris Kramer is one of the better if not the best perimeter defenders in the nation and will help to limit the outside scoring production from the hawkeyes. Look for Purdue to force Iowas offense out of transition and into a half court set as they look to slow the pace of the game early to really establish their presence on D. Consider the 1H under in this one
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-14-09 at 04:04 PM.

Snevens88

3AND1 today people...keep an eye out for tonights selections...things seem to be heatin up

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snevens- you seem to be doing great. Im a believer. Looking forward to your other selections- I would take Niagara -5.5 myself

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Ive been paying close attention...G.Mason play was cash for me..... So far I like Montana +2 tonite, and am looking close at this Providence play....GL..

Snevens88

NP fellas...rough beat with the GSU loss but im feelin good about makin this a 4-2 day if providence can pull through