Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Anyone have a good drunken bet story?

I ask this because I put nearly 10x my normal bet on NMU -2.5 tonight, much due the the influence of some quality Puerto Rican rum. With my luck OK St will come out on fire, but who knows.

Just curious if anyone else has any good stories (or bad, i don't discriminate).

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Put my entire account on the Green Bay Packers ML when they played at Minnesota earlier this season (Ponder's 1st start).

Had to get even drunker just to sweat that one out. I need a blow & go for my laptop.

Mr. Doughnut

I mean everything pointed to New Mexico being the better team tonight. Plus Alfor > Ford. Just have to survive the inevitable OKST run in the seocnd half.

Mr. Doughnut

I mean I already got screwed on Sam Houston St last night, as well as NC State giving up a 25-0 (maybe 23-0) run to 'Cuse tonight. Something has to go my way....right?

Mr. Doughnut

New Mexico up 11 with a buck 40 to go. If they don't cover, my life ends tonight...

Mr. Doughnut

And they cover by quite a bit (as they should have). Yay! My possible overreaction is not to be realized! I'm glad.

Mr. Doughnut

And looks like San Diego St and Lindley/Hillman will cover a drunken teaser for the Doughnut. Drunken Doughnut speaks the truth. Let it be known!

Mr. Doughnut

Eh, a BS call counteracted by a field goal that would have been good no matter what. The win with UNM+hitting the bars in BTOWN > losing the minor teaser. I'll take it.