caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

C Kings Freaky Friday Plays

Dartmouth (+8.5) vs Columbia Over/Under 122
    Ok I am seriously thinking of putting some bank on this ml of +320. I mean I am going to put some money on the spread at +8 1/2 too. This team does not look to be a bad team at all. I mean these guys are on a 3 game win streak. They both have beat and lost against most of the same teams. This line just jumped at me for some reason so I started researching the 2 teams and I was like Dang this looks too easy. I know it was a year ago but Dartmouth beat the day lights out of Columbia last year. Now both teams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games. I mean look at Columbia's last lost. They lost to Princeton 35 TO 63!! Dartmouth also lost to Princeton but 59-54. I am making this play of the day.
    Dartmouth +8.5 (4 Quarters on this one) LOSS
    Dartmouth +320 (Quarter) LOSS

Saint Peters vs Rider (-10) (Quarter) LOSS

I jumping on the Rider wagon here. Rider avg 71 pts a game vs SP's 58. These two just played less than a month ago a Rider came out on top easy. This time they are at home and they are going to have all those Broncs fans going nuts. Rider is 5-1 ATS in their last 6. Rider is coming off 3 wins in a row and tonight they should easily make it 4.

Villanova vs West Virginia (-4.5 ) (Quarter x2) WON

OK this is the last game of the night for me. And the winner is West Virginia!!! Villanova is hella hot right now but as you all know what goies up must come down and the wildcats will be going down big tonight. If this game ends up anything like ND did last night this should be easy. After that embaressing loss to Pitt Monday i think the mountaineers will be out for someones head and it looks like that head will be a wildcats. This game just looks like the Notre Dame game to me and I will not get screwed again by a dang streak. All streaks come to an end I just hope it ends tonight.

Also like these first half bets: Each are dime plays
    Dartmouth +4.5 WON
    West Virginia Under 65 LOSS

That will do it for me
    Last edited by caseyking2; 02-14-09 at 07:05 AM.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not to sure on your under in the wvu game wvu has scored scored 30 to 40 points there last few games 1st half nova can score and they don tplay any d.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

Man covered Dartmouth first half and the under 57. Man I was sweating that one. 2-0 so far!!

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

Really not that bad of a night as far as what I posted here yeah not very good. Dartmouth showed up for the first half but that was it. The stripes killed these guys too but thats no excuse its a loss. Won the WV Game easy. Lost the dang under on both halfs. For the day I was 5-5 on bodog and 2-4 on here. so that leaves me with a 12-12 week. not very good but did not loose any money. Today starts a new week so lets roll.