IndyBlue360
    IndyBlue360's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on this 6 team parlay?

This is what I'm thinking about for today. Any thoughts? Let me know, thanks!

NCAAB - Baylor +3 (@BYU) (Unless I can get the ML on Baylor for a +)
    NCAAB - Arizona ML +155 (Neutral Court, but home crowd favors Gonzaga)
    NCAAB - Indiana ML -450 (Home) (Crossroads Classic)
    NCAAB - Illinois -1 (Neutral Court, but home crowd favors Illinois)
    NCAAB - Syracuse ML -310 (@NC State)
    NFL - Dallas ML -335 (@Tampa Bay)

If anyone has some thoughts on the Arizona/Gonzaga game, let me know. I just don't feel confident in Gonzaga anymore. I picked Michigan State SU against them last week as the underdog, and sure enough they took care of business on Gonzaga's homecourt.

Indiana is in the Crossroads Classic today, at Conseco Field House, and while the emotions are high, I don't see enough of a letdown to let Notre Dame come in and take one away from them. More comfortable with ML over Point Spread because of that reason.

Baylor, Illinois, and Syracuse...all undefeated, and even if its on the road, I don't see either Baylor or Syracuse losing today. I think many will agree. This may be the first true road game for Syracuse, but they should be able to come out of it with the W. A loss will happen soon, but I just don't see it being today for either teams.

Illinois however...they are the iffy one...considering their "curse" at United Center. They just simply aren't winning their games when they play there for whatever reason. However, UNLV...is practically the same team they knocked off in March Madness last year, and while it is a different Illinois team, they should be able to break this dumb curse here. They saw how Wisconsin was able to slow them down, and they should be able to do enough to come away with a huge win for Illinois.

I hate Dallas, and picked Giants SU last week, and was loving another meltdown, but Tampa Bay just flat out sucks. Even though I hate them, they seem like a pretty safe bet to me.

Thinking about laying 50 on this, roughly about 1,000 payout.
    Last edited by IndyBlue360; 12-17-11 at 09:45 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Well Baylor is going to win by more than 1 point so dont even bother with the +1.

IndyBlue360
    IndyBlue360's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real question is why are they even +1? I never saw the spread against Northwestern, but they went into Northwestern and destroyed them! So to say they don't win away from home, well they certainly did there. I've been seeing people say its a trap game, but I'm just not buying that.