Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huge 3 day 15-7 run +53 units

Well i guess you could say today was slightly disappointing despite having some real good insight we managed to make it a WINNING night none the less.

That is currently snev's third winning night in a row!

15-7 is a good spot to usually be in...tomorrow looks like one of the trickier cards ive seen in a long time so i would certainly reccomend treading lightly. I may just have a play or two up my sleeve so definitely keep a good eye out

We'll see where 15-7 goes this weekend and +53 units is a nice chunk of change to take from a weeks work.

be easy people. BOL

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job!!

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Good streak bet um while your hot

Snevens88

i wish i could have the portland bet back...they had it at the last second and let it go...either way you should really check out the previous threads under Snevens...ive been gettin the picks in ON TIME...in a legit manor...I have what i believe to be cut to the point, mild insight that readers love to digest because it looks rather helpful and not too long. the insight in particular for today, excluding the trailblazer game, was really cut throat...so get on board for the weekend...BOL

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

man...I wish you listened to me on the blazer game..but otherwise a good one overall keep it rolling....

Snevens88

admit and accept

i admit that my judgement on that game mustve been off. for some reason i just figured with everyone buryin the sexy home pick of the night on GS. it showed a good spot for portland...Nonetheless tip of the hat to you mi amigo...

Ill certainly value ur insight on any of my picks in the future,,,you should really keep an eye out thoo...BOLL

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    i admit that my judgement on that game mustve been off. for some reason i just figured with everyone buryin the sexy home pick of the night on GS. it showed a good spot for portland...Nonetheless tip of the hat to you mi amigo...

Ill certainly value ur insight on any of my picks in the future,,,you should really keep an eye out thoo...BOLL

I will...GL tomorrow

Snevens88

thanks pete

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Hi Snevens,

I took yesterday off, after reading Pete's tread I'm glad i did, as I see he struggled along with his bets. ready to get back to it today, I'll be watching out for your picks as well. GL

Snevens88

good lookin out god father, appreciated...as i said before todays card is pretty light so we'll have to see how good my options really are...perhaps a pick or two...ill let you all know tho, neednt fret.