hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can anybody give me a ticket to the titantic

Great lessons to learn from tonight. My portfolio has been cut by 60%. Going into tonight I was 13-0 on my 20 unit plays . Last year they were 22-4 . I lost FOUR plays and pushed one tonight.Oh my! I was 1-4-1 tonight. My portfolio was cut by 60% tonight and I have much to make up. That really hurts but it is not time to get self destructive. For those who followed my investment method I can not lose for the year and in fact will make a nice profit, but it looks like I will have to go some to reach the next plateau. In reality I am on my 9th plateau ( football and basketball) and got stung very badly tonight. A 350 hitter in baseball will find a period he hits only 250 and another he is well over 400. It is important not to get down during the slump and not get the " Messiah Complex" when you think you can do no wrong. The Messiah Complex issue is the worst one of the two and is when you will lose great amounts of money. Dr Doom is always standing close by.
    Using my example in earlier postings I was at $1000 ,went to $2000 took $500 for myself leaving $1500( always 25%). I doubled that and then took $750 out for myself leaving $2250. The next plateau would be $4500 . I would take $ 1125 out at that level while leaving $3375 in. I posted my plays so you would know I did indeed; reach those marks and rather quickly. I will be at about the $900 mark at the end of tonight so I have much to make up.. Fortunately I got a ticket for that great luxary cruise from my previous winnings on theTitantic and can relax a little.
    A lesson for me to learn is that I stretched 2 games out tonight and made them 20 units plays. In reality they only were had 19 points of value and fell short of the mark by a point. Both lost! The Messiah Complex subtly found a home with me. It was a twilight zone night for my plays and was the worst day I have had in 3 years!! One has to prepare for these days with a good money management plan. I am thinking about making my money management plan even more conservative. It is days like this that should be a strong consideration. Here is the run down of plays. One very good thing happened tonight though. Because I had 6 plays I cut them down to 10% plays in stad of 15% plays. That is the end of the good things that happened.
    20 unit plays from Thursday
    I will start with both Louisville and Wis GB . Both were really 19 unit plays. Both lost badly to the spread . That was a twilight zone moment for me. The rest were real 20 unit plays .
    Denver lost by plenty
    Montana State lost or was losing at this writing by plenty more
    I pushed on Buffalo. Wow!
    I can not give these plays as out as 20 unit plays because of my agreement with my sports service. You should be very very happy about that today. Not one loser all year and then FOUR THE SAME NIGHT. But like I said that cruise on the Titanic will do me some good. I need a rest.
    I do not talk to the customers so at least I do not hear the sob stories and anger.
    I hate with a passion to give out losing plays but I told everybody on this sight that the plays I have are what I AM DOING and never tell anybody to play my picks.
    This is a good time for some of you to give me hell so you can have a field day after tonight. The greatest ventriliquest of all time, Edgar Bergan would ask his dull minded dummy Mortimer Snerd why he was so stupid at the end of a monologue. Mortimer replied in one of them " Practice practice practice". I got in a little practice tonight.
    Have a good day

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was that kinda night for alot of us, my friend.

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Looked for you plays today and never seen them. Looks like a 2-4 night for me, and 2 of my big bets were 0-2.