First of all I want to say that the posts I have put up here cost me yesterday. For some reason when the SBR scoreboard gets lit up I on occasions can not get to another sight let alone another page on this sight. Others tell me they have had the same problem. I will use ESPN to get scores of games because it is not good not to be able to navigate. I trie dto finalize my plays yesterday and should have had plenty of time to do so. I answered two people who I told about Phoenix which is now public knowledge. I deleted the 2 Mac games. Starting the 2nd week of Febr most teams who are favored by 6 or more away in the Mac have had a poor w-l record. I think I posted my second time that info the second time.( that's when I got stuck for 45 minutes trying to get off. I signed the surrender papers for the Missouri Conf. It is the second year in a row it has not cooperated with me.
Yesterday's games were as follows
Cleve 15 units 5% win It was a power game
Char 10 units 2% win
College
W Car 10 units 2% lose
Syra 15 units 5% won
St Johns 10 2% lose
Arkan 12 3% lose
Tulsa 10 2% lose
Hous 15 5% won
Drake 15 5% lose
N Mex 10 2% lose
CSN N 12 2% won
I was 5-6 on all plays but 3-1 on 5% plays for a 1% profit because I could not get to the Akron game to delete it.That cost me 2%.
Thursday's card is the strongest card Of the year for week day plays. How there are five 20 unit plays I will never know. You will have to find them if you can . so far I am 13-0 on them. Lucky!
All are listed at 10 units and in order of the game
Buff -9
Louis -3
Elon +9 1/2
Wis GB -5 1/2
L Laf -10
Fres +3 1/2
N Orl +10 1/2
Ark Lr +1 this a 8 unit play 1%
Mont St +6
Utah St-6
Ore St +16 1/2
Den +1
Somebody sent me a message that read . I'd give a Nickel to take an Ax to you and Slug you and then pour Salt on your wounds and have the Mafio throw you in the Ocean. What is that all about?
Also somebody tried to enter my wagering account. I hope it was not from here.
I got to go. I will answer responses tomorrow.
Cheers