PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Anyone see the end of Rider game?

All I know is they were up 2 with 8 seconds left and possession. My score updated and they lost by 1 .

It was the first leg of a 6 team parley so I didn't feel to bad about it. Until... the other 5 teams covered!! Whatever choke job they did cost me 3k.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

U took them Ml not points bold but I think someone hit a three at the buzzer in Ot they git lucky they were down 5 in regulation with a minute Princenton didn't close them out sorry man that's a tough L

DaOutlaw1x
    DaOutlaw1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

They never should have made it to overtime to start with, Princeton was up 4 with :29 and couldn't finish. I had Princeton 2h -5 which made it Princeton to win. I thought they had it in the bag with under :30, but I feel for you that's the way may parlays seem to go so I refrain from playing them.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Stupid Mack who was playing awful all game came through with the last second 3.

PharaohUB

Sorry should have said I had Rider +5 for 2nd half. Which made it basically a ML. I knew they had no business getting into OT. But missing two free throws with a 70% free throw shooter and then a last minute buzzer beater the odds are pretty low. 30% chance he misses each free throw - i'd say 20% chance a buzzer beater 3 goes with 8 seconds left. .3.3*.2 = 1.8% chance that happens. Probably about close to hitting a 6 team parley. Oh well. Could have really used that extra 3 k come xmas time .

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Sorry should have said I had Rider +5 for 2nd half. Which made it basically a ML. I knew they had no business getting into OT. But missing two free throws with a 70% free throw shooter and then a last minute buzzer beater the odds are pretty low. 30% chance he misses each free throw - i'd say 20% chance a buzzer beater 3 goes with 8 seconds left. .3.3*.2 = 1.8% chance that happens. Probably about close to hitting a 6 team parley. Oh well. Could have really used that extra 3 k come xmas time .
    its weird you say this... if i am on a game such as i was last night with rider 2h +6 the percentages seem to go from a 1.8% chance of that happening, to about a 97% chance that happens!! but again, thats only if my money is on it. this shit happens to me all the time!!!!! i will no longer ever count money until the game is final!!! no reason i shouldnt of been counting my money up 2 at the line for 2 with 8 seconds to go!!! thankfully it wasnt a loss and it was only a push, but even at a push i lost money!!!!!!!!!! we should of won that bet!!! i think if i have the chance to watch how this happened, i would throw up!!! im thinking like a midcourt shot or something!!!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

here is your highlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT_QDvwx2k

but you know what kills me. these clowns live for their college hoops, yet they don't give a shit about time/possession/score/situation. the guy playing (#15 I think) leaves the 3 ball open when he decides to go for a stupid reach

PharaohUB

Ouch yeah. What the hell was that defender doing leaving that guy. Makes me sick to my stomach watching it! And yes rb3 i totally agree. I have to remember I've had shit go my way in the past. I try to remember the time I parleyed boise st and some other underdog. First underdog won. Then I was dead in the water with boise. And boise had the miracle last play (same game that ian guy proposed to his g/f). I think it was a 2k swing or something like that on that play. It was a $100 free play that i had parleyed two big dogs. I guess it goes both ways, but I think more often then not when I do big parleys which i dont do that often, I will hit all but one. And the one i don't hit will be b.s.

Oh well... that's why we gamble i guess!

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    here is your highlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT_QDvwx2k

but you know what kills me. these clowns live for their college hoops, yet they don't give a shit about time/possession/score/situation. the guy playing (#15 I think) leaves the 3 ball open when he decides to go for a stupid reach
    Here is the major problem i have with this final play, now i have never played 1 organized game of bball in my entire life other then a bs work league back when i was a stockbroker and i dont for the life of me understand how u leave a guy wide open from 3 pt range when in fact the only thing that can beat u in that situation is a 3 pt shot!!!!!!! How so these guys do that??????? How does the coach allow this to happen???!?? How are u not guarding every single player who is behind the arc!!!!!!!!!! I mean is rider just that fkn dumb to realize this???????? How do they allow that!????????? Its absolutely sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserved to lose them dumb fks!!!!!

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

very shady ending by Daniel Stewart. Yeh Princeton hit the last three to win it but something was off. Check this out.

Princeton Full Timeout. 1:36Douglas Davis missed Three Point Jumper.67-70 1:36Ian Hummer Offensive Rebound.67-70 1:31 67-70Foul on Daniel Stewart 1:31Ian Hummer missed Free Throw.67-70 1:31Ian Hummer missed Free Throw.67-70 1:31 67-70Brandon Penn Defensive Rebound. 0:59 67-70Daniel Stewart Turnover. 0:38Ian Hummer made Jumper. Assisted by Patrick Saunders.69-70 0:22Rider Full Timeout. 0:20Foul on T.J. Bray69-70 0:20 69-70Jonathon Thompson missed Free Throw. 0:20 69-71Jonathon Thompson made Free Throw. 0:17Princeton Full Timeout. 0:09Ian Hummer missed Layup.69-71 0:09 69-71Daniel Stewart Defensive Rebound. 0:08Foul on Brendan Connolly69-71 0:08 69-71Daniel Stewart missed Free Throw. 0:08 69-71Daniel Stewart missed Free Throw. 0:08Ian Hummer Defensive Rebound.69-71 0:00Mack Darrow made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Douglas Davis.72-71 0:00End of the 1st Overtime. 0:00End Game

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    Here is the major problem i have with this final play, now i have never played 1 organized game of bball in my entire life other then a bs work league back when i was a stockbroker and i dont for the life of me understand how u leave a guy wide open from 3 pt range when in fact the only thing that can beat u in that situation is a 3 pt shot!!!!!!! How so these guys do that??????? How does the coach allow this to happen???!?? How are u not guarding every single player who is behind the arc!!!!!!!!!! I mean is rider just that fkn dumb to realize this???????? How do they allow that!????????? Its absolutely sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserved to lose them dumb fks!!!!!
    exactly. sad thing is ... happens every focking day

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    very shady ending by Daniel Stewart. Yeh Princeton hit the last three to win it but something was off. Check this out.

Princeton Full Timeout. 1:36Douglas Davis missed Three Point Jumper.67-70 1:36Ian Hummer Offensive Rebound.67-70 1:31 67-70Foul on Daniel Stewart 1:31Ian Hummer missed Free Throw.67-70 1:31Ian Hummer missed Free Throw.67-70 1:31 67-70Brandon Penn Defensive Rebound. 0:59 67-70Daniel Stewart Turnover. 0:38Ian Hummer made Jumper. Assisted by Patrick Saunders.69-70 0:22Rider Full Timeout. 0:20Foul on T.J. Bray69-70 0:20 69-70Jonathon Thompson missed Free Throw. 0:20 69-71Jonathon Thompson made Free Throw. 0:17Princeton Full Timeout. 0:09Ian Hummer missed Layup.69-71 0:09 69-71Daniel Stewart Defensive Rebound. 0:08Foul on Brendan Connolly69-71 0:08 69-71Daniel Stewart missed Free Throw. 0:08 69-71Daniel Stewart missed Free Throw. 0:08Ian Hummer Defensive Rebound.69-71 0:00Mack Darrow made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Douglas Davis.72-71 0:00End of the 1st Overtime. 0:00End Game
    I would like to say the game was rigged, but the end of regulation would prove otherwise. I'm not sure if over was in the bag or not at that point. That would be the only reason it got forced to OT and then rider lost. Were it to be rigged. I just think they are kids, and not top echelon, and folded under pressure.