Odraca
    Odraca's Avatar Become A Pro!

THURSDAY -- early leans

These are the games I like so far (1-3 stars/units)with a small reason why:

***Louisville -3 @ Notre Dame - slumping notre dame wont get it back against a team this strong
    **Wisc-GB -6.5 @ Youngstown - GB is HOT ATS this year
    ***UCLA pk @ Arizona St. - UCLA is the better team
    **Utah St. -6 @ Idaho - It wont be hard for utah to beat them again by 9
    *Gonzaga -4 @ St. Marys - slumping st marys gets bit by bulldogs
    *Davidson -11.5 @ Wofford - Davidson was -21 at home in this matchup and covered, wofford loses by 15 often

what do you all think?

the fact that they are all road favs scares me....

seanjohn007
    seanjohn007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

individually i like them. but if i was you id find my top 2 or 3 and play those,because like you said their all road teams. i learned tonight that no matter how much you like the plays having to many road teams will kill you. i played 5 spreads tonight (all of which were road teams) and lost 4 of them. luckily i made good total bets to cover most of my loses. but other then that they look good

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them all for the most part right now. But yes the road favs do scare me as well

Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would strongly strongly consider staying away from consistantly taking a lot of road favorites in particular. On another front...that being said...im sorry were against eachother in the UCLA game. I dont see how "X is the better team" could ever be validating logic towards any selection. BOL tho for real...Id also like to point out that you can catch Snev's picks for thursdays action as the day progresses. Have fun BOL

Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id also just like to point out that since as of two nights ago in which i started posting my plays...i currently am riding an 11-5 +50 units wave....so jump on