chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Chinoloco's plays for Wed ( Eastern Washington and Richmond)

RIchmond +1.5 (10 units) Yes this Iona team is pretty dam good....OFFENSIVELY, they dont play any defense at all though. This is also a great spot for Richmond as Iona is playing there 6th game in 12 days all on the road! Teams normally don't do well in this spot..might even be a blowout here if Iona starts out slow they could be in big trouble. Might make this a 20 unit depending on how much the spread goes up.

Eastern Washington (20 units) +7.5.. are you kiddding me? this UCLA team is TERRIBLEEEEEEEEE, Reeves Nelson who was quite possibly there best player is gone too now, and the rest of the team is just not good at all. Eastern washington should easily be able to beat this UCLA squad the only reason the spread is like this is because of the schools name..UCLA cant defend the three while EAstern shoots a solid percentage, this can be a play of the month for me might absolutely poound this

Eastern Washington moneyline 5 units

chinoloco212

for both of these plays im pretty sure the line is going to go up so im going to wait to put them both in

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chino, do you think Reeves Nelson being gone might
    actually reunite this team?

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Chino, do you think Reeves Nelson being gone might
    actually reunite this team?
    Not a chance! In my opinion Nelson was the only SCRAPPY player on the team, the guy who could get the lose balls and do the little stuff, not to mention score. Whose going to score for them now? Lazeric Jones! thats there best scorer!? REALLY? LOL

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm with you on the Eastern Washington play. UCLA has a size advantage that concerns me but that's about the only thing they have going for them in this matchup, other than their name. Line is moving up, it's +8 now so I'll probably wait till tip-off to lock this one in.

Was leaning Iona but you're right, this is a bad spot for them. Probably a no-play for me.

I also LOVE Denver -2.5 at Northern Colorado (now -3). Northern Colorado just lost to Westminster UT (Never fukking heard of 'em) on their homecourt by 13 points. Denver's defense should stifle these guys, wouldn't be surprised to see them hold them to under 50.

Good luck tonight

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I'm with you on the Eastern Washington play. UCLA has a size advantage that concerns me but that's about the only thing they have going for them in this matchup, other than their name. Line is moving up, it's +8 now so I'll probably wait till tip-off to lock this one in.

Was leaning Iona but you're right, this is a bad spot for them. Probably a no-play for me.

I also LOVE Denver -2.5 at Northern Colorado (now -3). Northern Colorado just lost to Westminster UT (Never fukking heard of 'em) on their homecourt by 13 points. Denver's defense should stifle these guys, wouldn't be surprised to see them hold them to under 50.

Good luck tonight
    lol yea your right about the UCLA size but im sure Josh Smith will get 2 fouls within the first 5 mins haha

Im actually a fan of this Iona team but for this team I would compare them to the Phoneix Suns from a couple years ago, all offense no defense, and since their tired I think they lose here, and for that Denver game it looks good on paper, but I havent seen either of theae teams play, so im laying off, i did bet denver when they beat the st marys tho

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Richmond now +3.

caboman
    UNLV baby!!!
    caboman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eastern Washington up to 9 1/2. Anyone see this line coming back down? Should I put in my bet now?

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get it Chino. Chino is my nickname from birth.

On both of these actually, also larger on EWU.

GL.

chinoloco212

9.5 dammmmmmmmmmmmm! lol bout to poundd

chinoloco212

okay this spreads are good enough to make them plays!

Richmond +3 (20 units), Eastern Washington +9.5 (20 units)

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

With you on Richmond good luck loco!

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by Ktown View Post
    With you on Richmond good luck loco!

crockje
    crockje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 701

Chino you still on eastern washington ml?

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by crockje View Post
    Chino you still on eastern washington ml?

Yea I will be when my local decides to release it! Not an officiial play yet but Ill def update you

chinoloco212

sorry fellows that was PATHETIC Richmond looked like the TIRED TEAM...lets go eatern washington!

chinoloco212

5 units Eastern Washington ML +400

pacocn

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    Not a chance! In my opinion Nelson was the only SCRAPPY player on the team, the guy who could get the lose balls and do the little stuff, not to mention score. Whose going to score for them now? Lazeric Jones! thats there best scorer!? REALLY? LOL
    Chino, sometimes getting rid of a cancer helps the whole team, i've seen it happen many times,
    tonight at the sports arena was no exception, we will get em next time.

pacocn

Chino -45 units lets regroup
    Last edited by pacocn; 12-14-11 at 11:43 PM. Reason: computation error

chinoloco212

it shudve been good all the stupid fouls cost us as well as the stupid decision by the eastern washington coach to slow the pace down in the beginning, ah well shudve known one of these days was coming