GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Easy Money!!!

Iona vs Richmond over 146, only reason this thing isn't 155 is because both teams just played in unders.... Reason it goes over is Iona plays Ole' defense so Richmond should score easy and often, Iona like to get up and down and should manage to score in the mid 70's.

GemSportsPicks

Write State +190
    Write State Under 112

Cinci whole team is out, they are going to be incredibly short handed, I just don't know how they are going to score against a good defense write state team... This one should be extremely ugly, looking at like 55 to 47 final in my mind. Gotta go with home dog here.

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Good luck Gem, how you been doing with your picks lately?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

my 1st thought was pretty much the same as yours (and im sure everyone else in the world) on the wright st gm...kinda worries me...

GemSportsPicks

Ktown, couple games ahead been a grind though nothing to brag about, but as long as I'm in the black can't complain.

Bigdan, I have that very same worry, but to many times I second guess myself, Write state stinks no doubt, but cinci is just going to be so so short handed.

Adding 4 more tomorrow see tons of advantages.

Texas El Paso +17.5, to many points for a team that can score
    Texas El Paso vs. Unlv Over 136.5 Because el paso can score this is somewhat of a hedge will probably play for half el paso play.

Charleston -3 Tenn can't score with this team who are lights out from 3
    Charleston vs. Tenn Over 143.5 same a hedge for half.. I see Charleston pushing 75 so for them not to cover 3 it would go over...

Good luck all.

BigDan

CoC the only thing i have played thus far..

was kinda looking to back the rebs but no damn way at this number, def feels slightly high..

i hear what you are saying on cincy, sometimes i just have to keep that 1st reaction impulse of mine in check..no matter what id think you getting line at right time as i would think it only goes down from here.. under seems really solid..

GemSportsPicks

Last one I promise... Way to big a card today, just one of those days though..

Rider Under 133

SupermanX
    SupermanX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Write State +190
    Write State Under 112

Cinci whole team is out, they are going to be incredibly short handed, I just don't know how they are going to score against a good defense write state team... This one should be extremely ugly, looking at like 55 to 47 final in my mind. Gotta go with home dog here.
    They only suspsended 4 players, only 1 starter. Granted it its their superstar, but the others combined have just 200 mins of playing time. Iunno thatd id be so eager to rule a whole team out for 1 starter sitting. I actually like cinci in this game and feel the line is overcompensated for the suspension. They have enough depth on that squad and many other good players to handle it.

GemSportsPicks

Good luck superman, appears your on right side considering line jumped up to 5.5... I don't think they are compensated to much though, I had this line with Cinci's 5 starters playing at 5.5, they were only 1 point favorites at Georgia and we all know how bad georgia is... Yancy Gates is a star but he is overrated for sure... Cinci's other starters aren't really that blessed with talent though and they love to commit stupid fouls... When they do I just don't know who they will go to off the bench for energy. Good luck on your plays

BigDan

yea i honestly dont think the line is far off from what it would have been w/o the suspensions..still not sure how team reacts, glad i passed last night as i really have no interest in this one.. gl GSP

GemSportsPicks

Well since Iona Over cashed mine as well add another one to the laundry list of of plays today

Eastern Wash +9

GemSportsPicks

Like a heroin addict with a needle about to puncture his skin and shoot his fix in his veins, as we are right now waiting for tip off of a long long junkie night of college basketball.... LET THE ACTION BEGIN!!!

GemSportsPicks

Time for me to take a little break... I was way off on this write state game, but really Kilpatrick dropping 20 in the first half and shooting 5-8 from 3... REALLY REALLY!!! this guy is just having one of those games that are once in a lifetime, when he is done with school and is on the welfare line, he will be telling everyone about that one game, that he actually looked like he had talent.