awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Small road favorites,who do you like tonight the best.

I'm looking at Xavier -2.5,Oklahoma -3.5,and possibly NC -2.I'm leaning towards Xavier and Oklahoma though and I probably will pass on the NC-Duke game.So does anyone like any of these plays?I'll appreciate the input and thanks in advance.

Dave16
    Dave16's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Xavier, Okla, Drake, Bowling Green, and on the otherside LaSalle getting points at GW

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

OU vs Baylor isn't even really a road game. Probably will be half and half OU/Baylor fans.

Dave16
    Dave16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wed Plays

Looking for some insight once again, my favs of the night are Oklahoma, Xavier, Drake, Bowling Green, Duquesne, Ohio, LaSalle, Northern Iowa.

Someone please help me where I am missing something, normally I only like 3 games a night, last night was only two, thanks for your input

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always like small road favs when it is obvious they are better than the home team....and both of these games qualify.

Dave16 I also like OK, Xavier, Drake, Bowling Green, but I would caution Northern Iowa....they have been on a down trend as of late and SIU on the ups.....no opinion on the rest

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    I always like small road favs when it is obvious they are better than the home team....and both of these games qualify.

Dave16 I also like OK, Xavier, Drake, Bowling Green, but I would caution Northern Iowa....they have been on a down trend as of late and SIU on the ups.....no opinion on the rest
    UNI has been on a downtrend? Huh? They had an 11 game winning streak snapped by Creighton, one of the top MVC teams. They have a 3 game lead over everybody in the conference.

What am I missing here?

With that said, I'm very curious to see how they respond tonight after their magical run was broken.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Drake
    Bowling Green
    Oklahoma

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    UNI has been on a downtrend? Huh? They had an 11 game winning streak snapped by Creighton, one of the top MVC teams. They have a 3 game lead over everybody in the conference.

What am I missing here?

With that said, I'm very curious to see how they respond tonight after their magical run was broken.
    I'm not looking at wins or losses....I'm looking at the quality of their wins which has been very poor lately

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

No doubt they have been pulling wins out of their butts at the last second lately, but I wonder just how much of that had to do with the pressure of being on that undefeated run and at the top of the conference. They had a target on their backs and got everyone's best game.

Now that the dragon has been slayed, I just wonder if the pressure is off and these guys can relax and not have that added pressure during the game.