hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday games

I do not lose on Wedsnesdays or at least have not all year. Here are some of my plays. More will likely be listed later.

Houston 15 5%
    Tulsa 10 2% wait on this spread will likely go up
    St Johns 10 2%
    Ohio 8 1 1/2%
    New Mex 10 2%

I have been asked how does one know what are 20 unit plays. You do not. I gave some clues to whom I was playing . The service that employs me gives these games out 15 minutes before the game and clients pay a lot for these games. They come up when they come up and I do not manufacter them. They are 13-0 this year. An average year would be 11-2 but they are really smoken. I do not benefit one bit giving these games out. Clients would be doubly unhappy that I do so. Spreads could go up and I am giving free plays. Not good business. Enjoy my plays while you can. Use your head and they will likely make money. I put 1/6 of my portfolio on each of these super plays. Yesterday I went to my next money amount plateau in my money management program. In the example I am using I was at $1500 and needed to go to $3000. I have done that. I take half those profits out and any difference and I give myself $750 and leave the rest in. I started with $1000 and paid myself $1250 so far. I can not lose now!That is money management with a purpose. The new figure is $2250. I need to get that to $4500 before I take more money out and reboot the starting total which will be $3375.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hajune View Post
    I do not lose on Wedsnesdays or at least have not all year. Here are some of my plays. More will likely be listed later.

Houston 15 5%
    Tulsa 10 2% wait on this spread will likely go up
    St Johns 10 2%
    Ohio 8 1 1/2%
    New Mex 10 2%

I have been asked how does one know what are 20 unit plays. You do not. I gave some clues to whom I was playing . The service that employs me gives these games out 15 minutes before the game and clients pay a lot for these games. They come up when they come up and I do not manufacter them. They are 13-0 this year. An average year would be 11-2 but they are really smoken. I do not benefit one bit giving these games out. Clients would be doubly unhappy that I do so. Spreads could go up and I am giving free plays. Not good business. Enjoy my plays while you can. Use your head and they will likely make money. I put 1/6 of my portfolio on each of these super plays. Yesterday I went to my next money amount plateau in my money management program. In the example I am using I was at $1500 and needed to go to $3000. I have done that. I take half those profits out and any difference and I give myself $750 and leave the rest in. I started with $1000 and paid myself $1250 so far. I can not lose now!That is money management with a purpose. The new figure is $2250. I need to get that to $4500 before I take more money out and reboot the starting total which will be $3375.
    Hajune, I am not hater and appreciate your help but this is how I see it. If I was your employer and seen this stuff I would can your ass in a heartbeat! But then again alot of touts are giving out free picks all day long to try and reel you in?

You were 3-2 total in CBB and 1-3 in NBA on Tuesday. If I'm wrong and missing something let me know? Thank you and honestly I have enjoyed your threads so far!

MrMonkey
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-11-09 at 12:43 PM.

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Johns no Tulsa no

Foghorn
    Foghorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Thanks for all your insight, I am trying to learn to manage my money with my plays. How do you determine the percentage for the games you play? And, for instance, Tulsa is +14 with my service, how long would you wait before making this a play? Thanks again.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Wed plays

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon18 View Post
    St. Johns no Tulsa no
    My friend,

I think you are about to get your first Wed spanking. GL on your picks but against these 2 picks as well

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

like the picks but was wondering where you got st. johns at 10 and new mexico -10, it opened at -12.5 and I have -12?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gameday10 View Post
    like the picks but was wondering where you got st. johns at 10 and new mexico -10, it opened at -12.5 and I have -12?
    The 10 is 10 units...I believe he figures you already know the spread...for instance Houston is a 15 unit play 5% of his bankroll...looks like his top one on the list