Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Florida State / Virginia Input Please

Really like FL St. Think they are a team moving up. That being said is it a problem for them to be laying 10 tonite after the big win at Clemson and Wake coming up this weekend?

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hi Rick,

I think florida state is a good bet,considering they are coming off hard fought and earned wins in their previous meetings.However i would advice you to watch the first half and then wager,though i am expecting the game totals in this one to go over 135,so may be you can look at that for the time being.Will keep you posted on anything more.Cheers

Laker_crazy

Its not how you play the game...its how the game plays you..!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Really like FL St. Think they are a team moving up. That being said is it a problem for them to be laying 10 tonite after the big win at Clemson and Wake coming up this weekend?
    I think FSU by 12, but I like under 135.5 better than FSU ATS.

ACCBball had a good write-up on it earlier today - "Under FSU/UVA 135.- UVA has the worst offense in the league and FSU has a great D, espescially at home. I am looking at total score of around 55 points at half and 70 in the 2nd. Only way the over hits is if the game goes to OT." This looks like low 120s. good luck.