caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Cha King's Pick of the Day

Ok going to start giving some picks out each day with a write up and see how well I can do. Every game i post on here I also wager on myself. So here goes picks for Tuesday 2/10. Also all my lines come from Bodog.

Providence 14-9 (Pick)- (4 Quarters) WON
    I believe Providence is the play here simply the Friars seem to be the better team. I honestly don't think this game will even be close. Against South Florida they are 4-1 ATS and the over under has gone over 3 of the last 4 games. The Friars average 79.3 pts a game against S. Florida's 61. Providence only lost to Villanova by 3 points so this team must not be too bad. Now they did get wooped on by West Virginia by 16 points. This team is coming off a 3 game loosing streak this is the play.

Virginia 7-12 (+10) and small wager on the ML- LOSS (Really Close)
    Now I bet your like WTF is he thinking but trust I will not be going large on this at all I will probally put like a dime on the spread and a nickel on the ML. Its the ACC people. Look at how many teams have come out of the woods and upset these top ranked teams. FSU just came off a big win in Clemson so I think they may be a little drained. Besides that Virginia has lost 5 straight. Do you think they will make it 6 tonight. Don't know but its worth a small wager. What the worst that could happen you loose 15$?

Marquette 20-3 (+4 1/2) (Quarter x3) LOSS
    Villanova is on a 5 game winning streak and Marquette just lost to a S. Florida team so I would say Marquette is looking for someones head and that head is going to be Villanova. Also in the last 5 games against Villanova Marq. is 5-0 ATS. Thats pretty impressive. I say the play here is def Marquette. The over and under has not posted on bodog yet so don't know what it is but I will probally play that also both teams avg. 156 points a game.

Texas 15-7 (-8 1/2) (Quarter x2) WON
    I like Texas here at home. They avg. about 83 points a game against Okl 71. Texas just came off a tough loss to Nebraska and are on a 3 game loosing skid so I think they will be on there (A) game here. I like texas here.

Clemson Tiger 19-3 (-3 1/2) (Quarter x2) WON
    Man I love my Tigers so just to let you know up front I will always back them but will not always bet on them. Clearly Clemson is the better team here but they are traveling to Boston tonight and both teams are coming off losses. Clemson is 7-0 ATS against BC. The Over under is 1-5 with the winner being the under. A safer bet may be the under here Clemson has gone under in 7 of its last 9 games. I still like Clemson to take it to the Eagles tonight. GO TIGERS

Florida 19-4 (+4 1/2) (Quarter) Small Wager on ML (Dime) WON
    The Florida Gators are getting 4 1/2 points in this game so I will def take those points. Against Kentucky, Florida is 6-4 ATS. Florida scores 79 points a game vs Kentucky's 74. Florida just came off a huge win against in conference rival South Carolina. I think that the big "MO" will follow Florida to Kentucky. Also Kentucky has lost 3 straight so lets hope Florida makes that 4.

Nickel 5$
    Dime 10$
    Quarter 25$
    Dollar 100$
    Last edited by caseyking2; 02-10-09 at 10:27 PM.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your write ups and good luck. Love Clemson to beat up on the Eagles tonight-I think BC is a bit hobbled and while Clemson sometimes has trouble on the road I think they really want this game bad.
    The Virginia play is gutsy but your reasoning is sound. The ACC and the Big East have been FUBAR this year.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Well did not do too bad today I went 4-2. I will have more picks with my thoughts on them tomorrow. Hope everyone had a $ good day.