hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tues card

As I have said in my handicapping section games in college are the hardest to handicap on Mondays and Fridays are the least period of time for performance.Though they make money the % is not as high.I was 4-4 yesterday. I felt bad about the Elon game because as I stated I got it at 7 1/2 and it went to 8 1/2 at most places. They won by 8. Also I suggested in the same section that in the NBA dogs at +5 or more are winning plays starting with the 3rd wek of any season. There are reasons for this and it is not just a random statement. Yesterday Milw was a play and they won. if you followed all my plays and got Elon in at -7 1/2 the total was 5-4. That is not good for me! Today in the NBA there are playable games ,(+5 or more ) but I am not using Sacr.
    THERE ARE 2 POWER PLAYS today but only 5 total games in college . My contestant winner knows them and I told him to post the results tomorrow.
    All games are 10 unit plays except in reality 2 are 20 unit plays.
    I did not have 20 unit plays for 5 days and now I got 2 in college games.( Go figure. Tuesday?) So far they are 11-0. None ever exist on Mondays and Fridays by design.
    Today
    Hof +1 1/2 I got at +2
    Mia -8
    Msu -4 I got at -3 1/2
    Kent St -10
    Clem -3
    Pro
    N J 15 units
    Cleve, Miami, Chic
    Phoenix as some issues and are a good team to play against for a short while. I will explain later
    Cheers

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck lets hope Clemson rolls tonight. They have something to prove-we can win on the road.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

are the 20 unit plays the same as the "secret method" plays?

seanjohn007
    seanjohn007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

ive been watching this for a couple of days and it looks pretty promising. i havent played and of your plays yet but i am very tempted to put a lil something on your 20 unit plays (f**k im not going to lie, i am going to put something on your 20 units plays lol) my problem is how do i knew which is which and how many units every play is worth?

caracalla
    No Good Luck wishes please
    caracalla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which bookies are you using?
    You can easily find Mia -7.5 and Kent St-9

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curious as to why Sac was cut from you list on the nba plays of +5 or more.

FranklyMrShankly
    FranklyMrShankly's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do we find out what the 20 plays are please?
    Forgive my ignorance...

FMS

Quote Originally Posted by hajune View Post
    As I have said in my handicapping section games in college are the hardest to handicap on Mondays and Fridays are the least period of time for performance.Though they make money the % is not as high.I was 4-4 yesterday. I felt bad about the Elon game because as I stated I got it at 7 1/2 and it went to 8 1/2 at most places. They won by 8. Also I suggested in the same section that in the NBA dogs at +5 or more are winning plays starting with the 3rd wek of any season. There are reasons for this and it is not just a random statement. Yesterday Milw was a play and they won. if you followed all my plays and got Elon in at -7 1/2 the total was 5-4. That is not good for me! Today in the NBA there are playable games ,(+5 or more ) but I am not using Sacr.
    THERE ARE 2 POWER PLAYS today but only 5 total games in college . My contestant winner knows them and I told him to post the results tomorrow.
    All games are 10 unit plays except in reality 2 are 20 unit plays.
    I did not have 20 unit plays for 5 days and now I got 2 in college games.( Go figure. Tuesday?) So far they are 11-0. None ever exist on Mondays and Fridays by design.
    Today
    Hof +1 1/2 I got at +2
    Mia -8
    Msu -4 I got at -3 1/2
    Kent St -10
    Clem -3
    Pro
    N J 15 units
    Cleve, Miami, Chic
    Phoenix as some issues and are a good team to play against for a short while. I will explain later
    Cheers