ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

ACC plays 2/10

had a tough saturday going 0-2 but won MD on the ML for Sunday.

Tonight have 2 strong plays.

Under FSU/UVA 135.- UVA has the worst offense in the league and FSU has a great D, espescially at home. I am looking at total score of around 55 points at half and 70 in the 2nd. Only way the over hits is if the game goes to OT.

Clemson -3.5 As long as clemson doesnt trap all game and give easy layups, they should win this one by 6-8 points.

If I hit both, going to lay it all on UNC tomorrow, as long as the line is 7 or less. Duke's O keeps getting worse and UNC's bigs should have a monster game.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

ACC - Like both of these, particularly the UVA/FSU under (guess I can't get the memory of past beats backing Clemson out of my head), and appreciate the write-ups. BOL.

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

alright back on the winning track tonight. Tomorrow, I cant believe the line is -2 for UNC. This line will get hammered tomorow and should go up 1 to 2 points. Duke, as usual, has no inside play and their guards are shooting ehh not so great. No one on that team can stop Ty and the bigs will dominant the boards. Every matchup in this game is in UNC's favor. Added to all of that is that Singler is playing really poorly from the outside, Duke has no chance..hammer this game folks.