AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

bradleysnyder,CollegeOverUnder - get inside :)

Dude, keep on posting those 2nd half lines, so good! I love taking the action on the 2nd half I think you can be much more accurate then Pre-Game.. and look like you KILLIN' it!!

Only been managed to play two plays yesterday [ with Miami lol ] but I see you can read the games pretty well... I Usually take a shot at the O/U if there is a big margin between the actual line to what it is out there 2nd half...

Waiting for today's 2nd half plays

CollegeOverUnder - F all the haters... so you hit a little draw-down and missed a few big plays the last few days... it happens... you will bounce back sooner then later with perfect nights! I lost A LOT and I don't give a F cause it was all taken into account - guys, it's gambling, you place a bet... what did you think? that the guy can actually see the future? get over it....

You started a thread to keep track of your records and see how you do... whoever can't handle losing bets shouldn't follow ... idiots... just keep doing what you're good at, looking forward to see your plays for the day... and log to skype bro one of the better cappers I've seen.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

brads def been on fire w/ those 2hs. bailed me out of a couple bad days

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

brad been on fire, but I cant follow that dude. he acts like an immature thug and never supplies any good reasoning for his bets.
    Points Awarded:

bradleysnyder gave snoopaloop31 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Couple games i like today. The worst teams are the easier ones to read