No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Gotta love the end of the Seton Hall game

14-point game with 45 seconds left, they call an offensive foul on Seton Hall. Wake fouling down 12 with 45 seconds to go. Line closed at 12 after a lot of bizarre movement all day.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah. Ever since I start betting on games I noticed things like this.

Teams will be down like 17 points and they will keep fouling with about a minute to go, the other team will miss free throws, then whenever the team that is down starts covering again, they quit fouling, the other team holds the ball, and the game ends. It's pretty comical sometimes.

This is really apparent in over/unders. I can name so many examples when I have the under, one team is up like 20, and the total still needs like 16 more points and there is only like two minutes left so you feel good about it....then all of the sudden, the team that is down 20 starts fouling like crazy and somehow the the total ends up going over by one when it had no business of going over.

Then, when I bet the over the exact opposite happens. Teams choose not foul when they are down like 7, and there will be no points scored in the final minute when I only need like two points.

That's a huge reason I quit betting totals. If I have the under, there are tons of meaningless fouls at the end, and teams can't miss free throws. If I have the over, teams miss all their free throws, or teams give up and choose not to foul.

Also UCLA screwed me big last season. They were up by 12 with like a minute and 12 seconds left and couldn't cover -3. They did this a few times to me last year. Letting other teams knock down wide open threes and then they would brick free throws.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Don't suppose u watched the Marquette game? Was so fixed it was comical. Thankfully I was on the right side. Mq could literally have named the score.