w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquette @ Villanova

Marquette +4.5

Villanova is streaking in Big East play winning 5 in a row and looking to win a 6th. But I think this line is very generous and I'm comfortable taking the points with a good Marquette squad. Marquette has a little ATS streak vs Villanova going on, I wouldn't say dominating but I almost expect this game to be competitive like most Big East play is. Interesting stat on Scottie Reynolds of Villanova, home games avg 10.1 vs road games 21.4 points. Guard play for both teams should make this game exciting to watch.

Marquette's remaining Big East schedule is brutal.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Yep on it as well. Was going to take Marquette on the ML for a few bucks, but Villanova is a beast at home, not to mention that crazy loss at So Fla last week.

+4.5 is a gift - should be a close game.

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can go either way, but I will take Nova and the points.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Can go either way, but I will take Nova and the points.

Nova is laying the pts in this one....

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

what do you guys think about the over in this one. nova scores pretty well at home and Marquette seems to push the ball as much as possible with the three gaurd lineup. I think I am leaning towards the over in this one and in the providence game.

w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBball View Post
    what do you guys think about the over in this one. nova scores pretty well at home and Marquette seems to push the ball as much as possible with the three gaurd lineup. I think I am leaning towards the over in this one and in the providence game.
    I think this game will be high scoring too.

But I think the Providence game stays under.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guard vs Guard I think Marquette wins talent wise. Marquette has always played well in Nova and althought I have alot of respect for this dangerous Villanova team I think its almost even with the Nova home advantage and I would lean towards taking the points.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

like quette to win